Unspecified A Master and his Servant

Currently reading:
Unspecified A Master and his Servant

Gresh

Moistened Eyeballs
Local time
Today 8:49 PM
I'm honestly not sure how this works.
I just know that I am posting this to search for a partner.
I didn't know where to put this since it was Fantasy... and it had bondage and biting and whatever else, but there could be some snuggling moments maybe... Ah.. whatever. Demons, angels, ghouls, and goblins!
Oh yeah, this is a "Master x Servant" thing. Probably should've said that before.

Dom. Male x Sub. Female:
An infamous business owner is tired of having to waste money on temporary company. Why not just fetch one for himself? A small frail girl will do. She doesn't have anything to hang onto; She holds no happy memories. The slaving institute holds plenty of compatible candidates.
The thing about this one is what my partner chooses to be the personality of the girl. If she's small and frail, I'll have a slim man in charge. If she has some fight or sass, a larger lean man. I'm not sure why though. I may change this.

Sub. Male x Dom. Female
He's not as tough as all the other demons out there, but he still has political power. Still, people just won't take him seriously by himself. He orders for a female to be shipped in from the lower levels of a breeding institute, but he wasn't expecting her to be so.. burly and brutish.
She doesn't have to fit that description. She could just be taller than him, but I do want a lady taller than his 5'4 stature.

Sub. Male x Dom. Male:
What do you give to a dictator who's coming of age? A slave of course! But he needs to learn for himself how to control people. Let's fetch him a wild one from the hunting cages.​

I'm not sure what I'll do with Dom. Male x Sub. Male, or any FxF categories, but if that is what you want, please tell me.

Also sorry for any grammatical errors..

Dom Male and Sub Female please.

The owner that takes the girl... ;) can this have kink in it?

Girl: small and frail, and my character will look like <- that, sorry if you don't know Bleach.

His name will be Seth Valentine, is that original enough?

Olivia Cher
Appearance: Pale white skin. Dull blue eyes. Messily cut, short blonde hair. Malnourished and thin.
Personality: Olivia is a usually quite girl since she was locked in the Slaving plant, but when the situation calls for it she will burst forward with ferocity to save herself.

Name: Seth Valentine

Back
Top Bottom