FxF A Match Made in Hell

Currently reading:
FxF A Match Made in Hell

Ch0mp13

Serf
Local time
Today 12:04 PM
Good Morning, Afternoon, or whatever time of day it happens to be for you currently! I have a detailed prompt I've been keeping cooking on the backburner for quite a while now, and with my recent transfer here, I think I'm ready to give it a shot!

But first, a bit about me. I've been in the rp scene for about 3 years, until me and my long term RP partner started having troubles with our schedules about 10 months ago. We had less and less time to rp so we eventually decided to call it quits temporarily suspend the rp, perhaps even suspend it permanently. Ever since then I have been broadening my horizons and trying out new things, testing the waters on new ideas and concepts, and enhancing my skills. I would consider myself fairly literate, as I can write 2-4 detailed paragraphs, if not more if I push myself.

So, what is the actual prompt? Well, essentially in this world demons are a very real thing, and were contacted and made deals with humans regularly for centuries, but over the never ending tide of time, humanity began to loose their knowledge about demons. The ones that did remember their existence formed tight-nit communities online and a few meetings in person. They would share summoning circles, stories, rituals and much more. Unfortunately, the lid on this well kept secret would soon be ripped right off when someone within these communities decided to expose and reveal everything. This obviously caused mass hysteria to the public, people began to panic, and soon the governments of the world were forced into action.

Despite being magical beings from another plane of reality, demon-kind was completely inadequate for facing modern, developed militaries head on. It took 5 whole years, but slowly and surely, one by one, the demons were slaughtered. Records of their summoning circles and rituals were destroyed. The ones remaining where given to the governments of the world, with an attempt to keep at least one copy of each circle, but it's very possible that in the first few months of the chaos, records of some summoning rituals were destroyed completely. Eventually, the demons turned themselves over, they couldn't fight anymore and had to try and keep peace somehow. They were given three options: Death, slavery, or integration.

This is where my character would come in, the Demoness Izil. She choose integration since the other two options just seemed even worse. But the salvation I wanted and was promised, was entirely a lie. Most of the populous despised demon kind. They were lucky to have jobs in most cases. Even when they were employed, they would be given a fraction of the money a human in the same profession would be earning. Worse still was the lack of any laws made to protect to them, much less rights extended to them. This resulting in far higher killings, beatings, and abuse at rates far higher than anyone could've predicted it.

Thankfully I had dodged the worst it. I had a somewhat decent paying job, it wasn't great but I had a roof over my head and food on the table. My apartment was also extremely cramped, and I had to use foldable chairs as furniture. All things considered, if being a bit behind on my most recent wifi payment, I'd say I was doing pretty well for myself. Or I would... until one fateful day.

As I walked home one particularly dark night, I was jumped in an alleyway by 3 masked humans. I did the best I could to fight them off, using the claws that human scientists could quite yet figure out how to dull. Despite my best efforts, I was eventually overwhelmed, it's only by a miracle that the Earthly emergency response vehicles got to me in time to save my life. However my injuries were far to severe, and I wasn't able to work for months, and soon I fell behind on more than just my wifi payments.
I ended up on the street, living through the worse spring in recent human history. Constant storms and frequent tornados kept me up, as as the last of my food ran out, I basically gave up on life... until a human took pitty on me.

Sorry about that, I tried to keep it 'brief' but I just kept going if anyone's still here we only have a few more things to talk about.
1. Smut is very much on the table, if you want to include it we can. We'll discuss kinks and limits later on in DMs
2. My schedule is pretty wacky right now so give me some time to respond, there's no guarantee I'll be able to respond right away.

Finally will all that done. If anyone's still here that is, I hope to hear from you!

Back
Top Bottom