Rose Thorne

† She was drowning but nobody saw her struggle. †
Local time
Today 1:41 AM
Pronouns
She / Her
Theme: Modern Day / Fantasy
Partner Character Search: Male

Hello! So this is a modern twist to a plot I have had in my head for a longgg time. So I want it to have a modern-day theme, but none of the cities or towns are the real world's cities or towns. I'm open to other ideas as well. I do this so the world is basically an open-world concept where we can make the city they are located in our own. I would be looking for someone who could play a male character that has a dominant personality. I don't do well with shy or timid characters, with this in mind it would probably be a bit of a power struggle in the RP which could always be fun. My partner would need to be okay with slightly triggering themes. (Strong Language, violence, gore, sexual topics/acts, drugs, alcohol, etc.) I am looking for at least two paragraph replies and someone who likes to discuss oocly the RP so we kinda have a direction we are going.

Pairings I'm Interested in:
** Most interested
**Cartel Leader X Cartel Leader
-The Vixen Cartel is forced to pair up with (Your Characters Cartel) or vice versa, for reasons we can decide on in DMs.
-Valerie goes to (Your Characters Cartel's NightClub) for a daring night out. She ends up getting sucked into her vices and becomes drunker and drunker as the night goes on. She ends up gambling away her freedom with the enemy. Her hand in marriage.
- I'm open to more ideas.

Cartel Leader X Cartel Member
Cartel Leader X FBI Agent (Or some sort of law enforcement)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***Taken Civilian X Cartel Leader (I would be playing the civilian in this one, and would be making a new character)
-This one could go anywhere from He finds her, gets to know her, then takes her or introduces her to cartel life, all the way to she was kidnapped and sold on the black market and he takes her.

Open to more ideas. I'm just really craving something cartel-themed and modern. (Which is odd cause I'm not a huge fan of modern themes but this really interests me.)

Valerie Vixen
fe68c961d6897561a76cc60c4fdaab58.jpg

Leader of Cartel Vixen

Spotify PlayList

Markings / Tattoos

History / Personality
Valerie never had much of a chance, shortly after being born her mother, who was in the cartel, was found to be a rat inside the cartel. Valerie was taken from her mother shortly before she was killed. Valerie's father was nowhere in the picture and she never knew who her actual father was, though the Vixens adopted her after her mother's unfortunate passing. She was raised as the daughter of the powerful Cartel leaders, and when she turned twenty years of age she wanted power and revenge. She had been given everything by the Vixens but that didn't stop her, she personally killed both the mother and the father that raised her in front of the cartel. A show of power and dominance is what they wanted in a leader, and that was exactly what they got with Valerie. She turned from being polite and easy to deal with to being cold, ruthless, and extremely blunt. Her word is law in the cartel and she rules with an iron grasp. Valerie is very well aware that she is gorgeous, and she will use that to her advantage coming off as a flirt. Her past lovers are still a mystery and the only one that was public knowledge had gone missing after about a year. She never speaks on it either. Despite seeming like a strong, confident leader that nothing gets to Valerie she uses drugs, alcohol, and once in a while one night stands as vices to cover-up stress, anxiety, and depression.

--------------------------------------- Will be posting the Civilian Character Below this one when I get her done.------------------------------------

Back
Top Bottom