MxF A Partner Search

Currently reading:
MxF A Partner Search

Wendie

Knight
Local time
Today 8:03 PM
I am Wendie and new to the site. I have a few ideas that I would like to roleplay with someone, and most of these ideas will be Slice of Life with romance a part of the story.

Most of my rps do not have any fandoms, and just deal with the real world, but some are historic rps. I like to play mostly female characters. I will put my pairings below my do not/do list.

I do not like:
-Underage
- No scat or piss play (I just don't like it)
-Anything that goes against the rules of the forum
-Godmodding (if I am doing it, please let me know)

I am willing to:
- Have Smut (I am someone who likes the story to smut ratio where there is more story then smut, but I have nothing against having smut in the roleplay)
- Do fantasy depending on the plot line really
-To do Incest, but I don't have any plots for it

I hope I don't sound too bad. ;)

Pairings:
- College Best Friends
- Young Professor/Teaching Assistant (A Previous student, has a bit more smut the other rps)
- Principal/Teacher
- Lawyer/ Legal Secretary (If you watch the show Suits, kinda like that)
- Hit-Man/ Boss's Daughter
- Pilot/ Lead Flight Assistant
- Movie Actor/ T.V. Actress (Are own characters)

Some Plots:
College Best Friends:
In this roleplay, we have been graduated from college for five years. My small business taking off and your giant business have become one of the biggest in the city. In college, they were inseparable since they meet at the freshman meet n greet in their coed dorm and had been friends since freshman year. In their junior year, she started realizing her feelings where changing but you had a girlfriend who was starting to put a wedge between them. She was always around and would make her jealous which lead to her finding out my feelings for him. When one day she is walking home sees his girlfriend with someone else and I confront her. She tells me that if I tell you about the cheating, she will expose her feelings, for you, which she was scared and didn't think you had the same feelings as she did. She starts avoiding him, which causes him to get angry and they have a fight. She expresses in anger that his girlfriend was cheating on him, but he didn't believe her, and she leaves him alone even though it is the hardest thing for her to do. When she finds out you actually found your girlfriend was cheating, I came by and said sorry for what I said. We went back to our old selves until your ex tells you that I knew she was cheating, which I had told you, but you forget that I did tell you and we get into a fight, you asking why I hid it from you and I keep saying I can't tell you. You get annoyed and walk away, leading to us not speaking for the next five years. We get reunited because your business partner is getting married and ask if you would be the best man. You agree and help the couple out from time to time, which leads you to find a fantastic florist and cake designer, by coming across my online ad, but don't know it's my business until you and the couple check it out as the ad, just had the name of the shop with some pictures. We get reunited and become close through working together. Eventually would lead to them being together.

Movie Actor/ T.V. Actress:
The two have known each other since they both took the same acting classes when they both moved to L.A. and ended up living together for a year before YC gets his first movie role, and MC started to audition for and got a major part in a new show. They eventually moved out, and into separate places, but still meet up and talk all the time. YC has become a big A-List celebrity, and have pushed YC into doing fake relationships for even higher status, MC, who isn't as big but is well-known on TV, has some feelings for YC, but hasn't had the guts to share them with him, but YC is battling with his own feelings for MC, but also trying to listen to his agent. The tabloids no nothing about the two's friendship and how close they are. When MC's show starts to become better know, MC's name starts to be heard, but not as much as YC who is now starring in more major movies. When MC's agent finds out the two are close friends, they ask MC to try and get me into a movie, but MC doesn't want to use you like that. She also knew that her feelings are getting to her. The same is happening for YC, and when they are celebrating her shows hundredth episode at a lunch, he tries to tell her before they get mobed by the tabloids and asking questions, but he doesn't get a chance to and his agent also sets him up in a fake relationship to help get his movie out. When MC finds out the two don't speak for a month, until his premier and asks her to come. She doesn't know why, but he explains that he's been trying to tell her, that he wants a relationship with her, and not anyone else. She agrees to go to the premiere with him, and also a real date. The two are gonna have to figure out how to have a relationship, without tabloids freaking out that they are dating, and he's not with someone more well known, and get through the drama of dealing with agents and other actors.

Young professor/ Teaching Assistant
a teaching assistant, who falls for her the professor she is working for, which she used to be his student as well, and was his favorite student along with probably one of the only female student he hasn't slept with because he actually respects her. He is a younger professor, that ever female freshman or sophomore or junior wants to get in his pants, and he doesn't mind, as it's hard for him to settle down. The one thing is he really likes the teaching aid and knows he could be happy just being with her. They already know each other and he's in his early thirties and she is in grad school. He can't believe he gets to see her again and spend even more time with her, but when she walks in on him with his "favorite student" she turns and leaves, but he soon gets rid of the girl, as he doesn't want her to see him as others see him. She comes back and they work on grading, while she is thinking about earlier and he is thinking about her on his desk, but also a future with her, unlike other girls. He tells her as she gets ready to leave, and they go to dinner and after she tells him if he wants her, he can't continue being with the other students. They have a night together and go to work/ school. Two days after their agreement his most favorite student and the one he can't say no to comes to his office. After a while of begging him and whispering things to him, he cracks and he has a go with her, and the aid walks into the room, not saying anything and disappears. After hours she returns to his office, his clothes on but a girl under his desk, and she yells at him leaving. Can he make it up to her and prove she is the one he wants, and will he be able to stop the one he can't say no to. Aloud to make a reason as to why he has a hard time committing to one person but wants to do everything and commit to her.

Pilot/ Flight Attendant
The two have worked together on the same airline since (MC) started working as a flight attendant after graduating from college, and (YC) was just a co-pilot. The two have gotten to know each other and have become good friends. MC started to get a small crush on YC but hasn't shared her feelings for him because of their job, and the friendship they had established. YC also likes MC, but since he is a little older than her, only by four years, he thinks she could have someone better but would like to be with her even though he thinks this.

On YC's first international flight, MC is bumped up to lead flight attendant for the flight. They are both happy for the other's new opportunity to prove themselves. Before the other flight crew gets on the plane the two share a moment, and they both think through what happened, and if it means anything for the other, as it did for them. When they land and are on their way to the hotel reserved for their flight crew for the next few days YC invites MC to the restaurant that is located in the hotel, so they could talk, but one of the other female flight attendants, who has a crush on YC and believes she is better looking than MC, hears the invitation and gets the others invited. YC is slightly annoyed but knows its rude to not invite others if he didn't want them to find out what the dinner was for.

When they are checked in and get their room keys they all go to their rooms, and YC meets with the co-pilot and a friend of his to figure out what he should do. They decided he bailout, but say that he isn't feeling well and order room service for him and MC, so they could talk. When everyone gets tot he restaurant and notices YC isn't there, MC gets a little upset until you text in the crew chat that your not feeling well. He says not to check on him, so the other flight attendant doesn't interrupt his plans. MC gives an accuse to ger out of dinner and goes to check on YC. YC answers the door glad that it is only me, inviting me in and explains what he really wanted. They have their conversation about what the moment meant, and the two decided to go forward.

We can continue the story after this, but this is what I have before the two get together.

Hit-Man/ Boss's Daughter
The hit-man has been working for the family since the oldest daughter (MC), has been sixteen and he was only 18. They have been pretty close since the hit-man practically lived with him. When she turns eighteen, the two become a bit closer and start to develop a close friendship, him coming to her and talking about the things he sees, as well as she talks to him about the things she is doing for the family. On her 19th birthday, he asks her out and they go on a date, and he brings her to his place. They start talking and one thing leads to another and they have sex. The next morning they decide to have a secret relationship, but when her dad fins out because she gets pregnant, he sends her away to college with her younger sister and older brother to help her when the baby is born. The father keeps the pregnancy from the hit-man, but when he finds out a few years later that his enemy has spotted his daughters and son, he brings them home. This reunites MC and the Hit-man, who has a girlfriend but has never really moved on, just forced himself into another relationship. Her dad tells her to let him know, and she tells the hit-man why she was sent away. They talk and argue a lot, but he eventual calms down when she says that she never stopped loving him and that they have a son. He meets his son but needs space. After doing a job for her father, he comes back and breaks up with the girlfriend and says he loves her. They have to figure out how to be together without their enemies taking everything from him.

(Son is not the main part of the story, he is just a minor character, and only really mentioned a few times. it is mostly about the twos of them and their relationship.)

Back
Top Bottom