Unspecified A Pillow's Interests

Currently reading:
Unspecified A Pillow's Interests

Wandering Writer

Made of Pillows
Local time
Today 11:34 AM
Hey, hello, greetings and all that. Your friendly neighborhood bardic humanoid pillow pile here, carrying with me a few ideas for roleplay. Note that all my roleplay ideas are romance or have potential for romance between characters, as that is my preference, at least at the moment anyways. I do not mind smut but if that is what the entire roleplay revolves around I'm not usually into it. If you have ideas for roleplay with me not in here I am open to ideas, though don't get too upset if I deny one. Also, I do not have a preference towards whether or not your character is Male, Female, or even Futa. But do know that all of my characters will be female. I just prefer playing them over males right now.

When getting into smutty things I will not deal with: Anything that goes in the toilet, blood and gore.

When it comes to smut I will allow: Rape/Non-Con (Between our characters only), Bondage

I'm rather new to the roleplaying scene, having only been doing it for a few months now on a seperate site from this one, so please do not expect too much from me. I'm only looking to have fun, and I want you to have fun as well. I try my best to write 1 paragraph at least in each post, and I expect you to do the same.

My Roleplay Plot Ideas
These are basically just general ideas that I don't have a specific character for, or have multiple potential characters for.

A Girl and Her Knight
My character is some kind of woman of importance, whether it be a noble, princess, or whatever we agree to. Your character is her bodyguard, who has sworn an oath to protect her, whether through choice, being assigned to, being hired to, or whatever else we agree to. The thing is, my character hates the way her life is, and runs away from home, seeking to be an adventurer of sorts, forcing your character to follow her around the lands and make sure she doesn't get hurt. Also, for whatever reason, your character becomes unable to guide her back home, whether it be because of her stubbornness, your character's sympathy towards her, or something else we agree to. This is meant to take place in a medieval setting.

Your Classic Childhood Best Friends Story
My character and your character are childhood best friends, and over the course of the story slowly get closer and become lovers, perhaps even eventually marry. Simple enough, and with plenty of room for discussion between us about other details. This is meant to be a Slice of Life.

Stuck Together
Our characters are acquaintances, perhaps even enemies, who for whatever reason, one which we will discuss together, get trapped together somewhere, somehow, with seemingly no way out. Forced to live with each other for an indefinite period of time, our characters slowly bond and grow closer as friends, even becoming lovers. This is meant to be a Slice of Life.

New in Town
Well, my (or your) character is new in town, with no family, friends, acquaintances or contacts, and barely any money. Soon enough they meet your (or my) character, who helps them get settled into the town, and slowly bonds and forms a relationship with them. Any other details are to be discussed between us. This is meant to be a Slice of Life.

Yeah, yeah, I know these ideas are cliche and not very original, but really, I'm a sucker for that kind of stuff.

Back
Top Bottom