A Pleasant Welcome!

Currently reading:
A Pleasant Welcome!

Symbol

Serf
Local time
Today 2:40 AM
Heyo!

I'm new to the website, and quite frankly still feel a little off my footing using a medium like this to reach out to others for roleplay. Throughout most of my years of collaborative writing and RP I've been strictly stuck using Steam of all things to encounter groups dedicated to serious roleplay, but since they've all been purged a while back, well... here I am!

For those interested, my RP style is third-person and paragraph-to-multi-paragraph, with an emphasis on correct grammar and imaginative, well-constructed sentences. Although my interests are quite varied, I'd like to take my time knowing the ins and outs of my RP partners to ensure the best-quality roleplay for the both of us to enjoy. As for universes, plot, characters, and settings... I'm all ears!

Although I'll be on the site from time to time, the best method in contacting me is through my PMs. Hopefully, we can get chatting! Thank you all for reading, and hope to be joining you soon. c:

Last edited:
Welcome to Inner Sanctum! I hope you enjoy it here! (Might want to take a quick peek at the rules since Discord is kind of a "No, no"... The Rules of the Sanctum
I hope this finds you well, and look forward to seeing you around! :)

Ah, will do! Thank you! I'll fix it right now.
I just don't want you to get into trouble before you've had a chance to really begin. :)
If you have any questions, just throw them in the chat, and someone in there can help or point you to the peep who can! The staff are super friendly, and welcome PM's if you have a question for them also! :)

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Omigosh! I'm not the only one who says "Heyo!" Wooohooooo!

Anyways, I am new here as well and I wish to welcome you here. So far everyone is super nice and there are tons of ideas and plots people have written. There are many talented writers on this webite, so I am sure you'll find someone to write with soon!

I hope you have an amazing day and/or evening! :)

Back
Top Bottom