Nocturnal

Serf
Local time
Today 1:19 PM
Pronouns
Her/she
[
Hi, Hello
I'm Nocturnal, or you can call me Nox (far easier to remember and fewer syllables). I am 23 years of age and live in the UK.

When it comes to Roleplays and plot making, I tend to look for a partner who is cooperative and reliant. This means my writing partners need to put the same amount of effort I put into the plot; this helps me to stay focused and interested in the RP. With that being said, please let me know if you no longer want to write with me, I won't be offended nor be upset about it- I'm quite understanding.

This leads me to saying, I will not just ghost a writing partner. I will give you a valid reasoning and explain why I no longer wish to write that specific plot- this is a no-ghost-zone

However, with that being said, I'm aware that sometimes trying to tell someone you're no longer interested in the RP is daunting- I feel like that too sometimes! All I ask is that if you'd rather not tell me you wish to no longer write with me anymore, just leave the chats we're in and I'll completely understand! I would hate for someone to feel uncomfortable, but I'd also like to know what's happening so I can reopen a search for sometime to write with :)

I love to get involved with OOC chats. It helps me to understand my writing partners and get to know them, which I find makes it easier to help with the fluidity of the RP.

Preferred Genres
  • Fantasy (medieval is probably my favourite to do) *currently craving something dark and gritty with this one!*
  • Dystopian
  • Apocalyptic (Not necessarily just zombies, but natural disasters etc) *currently craving something dark and gritty with this one!
  • Supernatural (Not to be confused with the TV show) (Not openly looking for, but would be interesting so come up with a plot for. Ive not ventured in this genre yet :) )
I have not included romance as I feel as though it should be a secondary plot line, meaning it will not be the focus of the RP. With that being said I am very much open to just platonic relationships.

Side genres would include anything gritty and dark, I love he realism and tension if this writing style. It also helps to develop my own OCs when faced with moments of horror and tension!

im also currently looking to broaden my writing skills by adding more darker themes into a plot, not necessarily triggering themes but something that gets the heart racing! The best example of this I can give is something with a bit of thrill/ horror feel to it

Literacy and Paragraph Lengths
I consider myself Literate. This means you should expect more than two paragraphs and descriptive pieces from me. I adore writing descriptive responses as it helps me to set the tone and picture the scenes, and what my OC may be feeling, of the RP. So you can expect knowing every little detail, from what my OC is thinking, to what they see.

I like to immerse myself into a plot, so I tend to get carried away with what I'm writing. This also means I like to go off of my partner's own creativity, using their responses as inspiration for my own.

What I will not write
  • Highschool or college plots
  • Neko and Master plots
  • Anything that involves over the top sexual content
  • Slice of life or plain modern plots
Partner Requirements
That you are at least 18+ (This is not to be taken personally, but I prefer my partner's to be my age or older. This is because I feel more comfortable with the level of maturity and understanding a partner my age would provide).

A sense of humour. Believe it or not, I'm not this formal when talking to someone in OOC.
Please shoot me a PM as I won't reply on this forum!

I hope you have a lovely day, and stay safe!

~Nox

Back
Top Bottom