Unspecified A prince seeks change (An Anthro rp)

Currently reading:
Unspecified A prince seeks change (An Anthro rp)

Spiceywolf15

Beauty Defined
Local time
Today 2:22 PM
(this is all based on a DnD 5e campaign I am taking part in to help get a handle on the character I will be playing.

Gryphus. The gryphon country.It is a Large, rich, powerful country. Owning the only major gold mines on the continent will do that after all, even the neighboring dragons do not attack.. However it has one major downfall, the treatment of males. Gryphon males are smaller then the females. Seen as useless, nothing more then breeding equipment by the women of the country. 20 years ago there was an uprising. My father, Stonewall, lead a revolt on the nations islands and won. When he invaded the mainland there was a great battle in which my father was forced to retreat. Not without his own prize though. He managed to kill the former queen and take my Mother, Princess Rebecca Hardwing, as his own personal slave. She was large even for a female but my father was just as big, and a hard life working in the mines had left him able to overpower the princess. As well my father took 2 artifacts from the royal family. The golden and silver Cornets. It is custom that whoever wears these artifacts be the ruler and successor of gryphus respectively, despite age, gender, or even species. However many on the mainland refuse to accept my father's rule, although just as many believe it is his right as the wearer of the golden cornet. However my father is a fool. He seeks to oppress the women of this country as they have oppressed the males. However, through the years of tutelage my father has forced me to go through, history, language, math, and many other subjects, I have realized something. If my father truly takes control of this country it will only create a cycle of bloodshed, pitting male against female until our country is in ruins. however if one of the original bloodline takes the crown back nothing will change. I seek to force a change none think is possible. I believe that males and females must stand together. I have spent several years traveling outside our country and our enemies notice the weakening country. Unless I find a way to take the throne and unite a broken country we will be destroyed. Whether it is by the dragons across the sea to the west, or the felines to the north, or the Equestrians beyond we must unite to protect ourselves. My name is Jeremiah Hardwing. A sorcerer born to the storms in a time where magic is feared, I will bring about my vision of the future. Whether peacefully or by blood I will take the throne and Unite this broken country.

(Images of Feral Jeremiah He will be Anthro for the rp)
Jeremiah Hardwing.png EHWKCG5WwAIJiCi2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom