Currently reading:
MxF A Return for Adventure!

DarkJak

Darkness takes hold...
Local time
Today 10:56 AM
Pronouns
He/Him, Sir, Master ๐Ÿ˜‰
Just an update to my request, for my posts will probably be available at least once a month, as I have been really trying to progress with my life and will only be around every now and then. This place has always been an amazing place for me to practice my writing, so I'm trying to get back into it, but also fear about just quiting storywriting in general. Thank you for your time and patience with me, as I will continue to do my best to bring great stories.

When I write with a partner, I really wish to get a true inside look on how a female will react to a situation, so I prefer my partner to be able to really capture a strong feminine role as realistic as possible. My character usually revolves around a Male who is very strong, but has hit a rock bottom and is finally trying to pull himself out of a dark time in his life. Understanding that family with love, and finding out why the world is so cruel to itself.

Simply...I'm all up for an amazing story and even adult themes, just as long as we can communicate it should be all about the story ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ‘

Smuts? Personal RPing? Or any sexual writing for personal gratification that is not story oriented; I look as cheating on my significant other and don't wish to do any pure smut writing. We are all adults and should be able to respect each other. ๐Ÿ˜Œ

STORIES!!!(and fandoms)

The Master's Den
:
(A bit of a play on the movie "Howl's Moving Castle")
A young woman is plagued with a curse that changes her life, so she runs out to the wilds where she finds a magical home owned by a Man with a curse much more complicated but is just as alone as she is. They slowly learn each other's curses while also getting closer together with magic and avoiding a world altering war.

The Chaos Knight:
A knight of light appointed by the king has been robbed of his light and has now become a warrior of darkness who needs to hide from the king he had once served. The Knight meets up with your character of your choice along his path and they need to learn to work together to defeat the evil that plagues the land as well as the evil that curses themselves.

A Soldier Amongst Spirits:
A special ops military agent has been sent to investigate an area of interest in a dark forest. The agent is then transported to a land of ancient spirits and needs to help the local natives while also learning their ways and how the military has been misleading him. Later he falls for a local spirit but needs to conquer his own emotions before able to help anyone but himself.

Space Engineer tries his best!!!:
An engineer who turns into a lone wolf tries to survive the godforsaken universe! Yet he meets someone(YC) who has quite the similar problem that he seems to be the one for the job. As easy as it sounds, there are people after them but not just for any normal bounty. The heros learn to lean closer together in the void of space and discover something much bigger than the playground they've been living in.

A Captain's Curse:
Avast!!!
Wanna do a pirate story? I have had many ideas for a story, but I enjoy making a new one all together. I'm always up for ideas with stories as well!

Heroes in the Dark:
(Play of Spiderman's symbiote suit)
A vigilante is being noticed stopping crimes in the night, but there is something untraditional about them. Not only they work at night, but the boddies are sometimes barely alive to tell the tale of a dark, terrifying shadow that has little mercy for those who force harm on others. This vigilante is then in sight of a younger crimefighter(YC) who tries to learn from the dark entity that appears to want good for the city.

A Fighter's Heart:
A young woman(YC) has been with her man since a couple years out of high school, but he has done what he can for them to make a living as a professional fighter. The love has been so strong, but do to finances and medical bills they have been trying to survive harder than he fights. Time passes and he comes back later every night with more wounds that cause alarm. He tells her not to worry, but his mental health has been a worry for her for years. They learn to talk and work together so he may pull himself together for the big fight and his family.

I enjoy video games, anime, and other geeky stuff. Feel free to use face claims of drawings or 3D models, I'm horrible at finding pictures, so I make up for being more descriptive ๐Ÿ˜‰ If you have read this far, then I already appreciate your patience and know that the ideas are meant to give more customization to your character to your preference. I'm very flexible, and just wish to make a good story.

So yeah!!!! Those are my 7! basic stories but I'm sure to update it ๐Ÿ˜ message me for any details or questions, as I'm very flexible ๐Ÿ˜‰. Happy writing!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom