MxF A sandwich platter of plots and me

Currently reading:
MxF A sandwich platter of plots and me

Rules Check
  1. Confirmed
Pairings
  1. MxF
  2. MxMxF
  3. MxFxF
  4. Doubling
Content Warning
  1. Kink
Genre Preferences
  1. Fandom
  2. Romance
  3. Erotic
  4. Fetish
  5. High Fantasy
  6. Low Fantasy
  7. Sci-fi
  8. Dystopian
  9. Historical
  10. Medieval
  11. Horror
  12. X-Punk (cyber, steam, aether, etc)
  13. Space
  14. Crime
Character Preferences
Canon or Original Characters
Open to Solicitation For
Any Ideas at All

Panini

Serf
Local time
Today 6:36 PM
Messages
2
Location
Europe normally, Currently in China
Pronouns
He/Him
To keep this in line with my name some things will from now on be sandwich themed.

The crunchy top layer of the sandwich
Who are you, how long have you been writing and what kind of things do you like to write?

Oh, who am I? Thank you for asking!

I have been roleplaying on and off for about 14 years at this point and after a loooong spell away I am now more than eager to get back into it.
So please have patience if I am struggling with this website as I am previously used to roleplaying on apps or discord.


The lettuce that has to be there although it's not all that nice
How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?

I can fluctuate quite a lot but i typically would like to see at least 2+ paragraphs to be able to add detail some proper detail to the roleplay. While I can certainly write long and intricate messages I will struggle when we're closing in on a thousand or more words.

Like most people I have a life and do occasionally get very busy. With that said I try to at least always get at least a message or two of a day. When I have the time this can of course be a lot more!
And while I understand that sometimes the spark isn't there anymore and a roleplay gets boring. I don't mind quitting or restarting something new but I very much prefer just a quick message about it to ghosting. No hard feelings, roleplay should always be enjoyable and not a chore! :doggo:

I'm not a native English speaker and far from perfect. But I do highly value effort and detail into keeping writing consistent and correct.

The salted tomato
What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?

High tolerance!

A real tasty and rich layer of sauce
Do you write sexual content? If so, what are your kinks? Limits?


I have a multitude of things I am in to, most things as a matter of fact and with few limits. That doesn't mean I expect my partner to be and I am often open to trying out new things so don't hesitate if you have something specific in mind.

I like my smut to have plot, after all that's sort of the whole reason we're roleplaying isn't it? :sus:
That said I do NSFW roleplays and I can enjoy quite heavy stuff.
Bellow are the stuff I like and the stuff I avoid, everything in-between is probably nothing I have issues but perhaps it may not be something I love. Or maybe I do? Might have overlooked things so don't be shy.

Cum-play, breeding, marking, monsters, size-difference, cock warming, impregnation, harem, multiples(threesomes/gangbangs), monsters, Dom/Sub dynamics, public locations, uniforms/costumes, stockings, high heels🫶, oral (giving and receiving), titjobs, thighjobs, discipline, cumflation, oversized cocks, dub-con, elven women 😩, secretary kink, oh and I have a thing for bunnygirls and outfits

Bathroom play (scat, piss etc), not big on vore, cuckhold, toys, bondage, latex, feet (although footjobs are fine), rimming

On another note; I am able to play multiple characters and normally don't mind it.
I REALLY want to know what YOU like so that we together can craft something fun and engaging together!

A good tasty layer of cheese
Do you write any fandoms? (Please bear in mind that any characters under 18 and any high school settings must be aged up)


Fandoms? Why of course! I am open to roleplay a multitude of fandoms but I do also love crafting something unique with my RP partner so don't hesitate to bring me ideas!

Anime related:
Frieren
Fairy tale
Bleach


Gaming related:
Dispatch
League of Legends
The Witcher
Nier Automata
Stellar Blade
Overwatch

More realistic:
Alien
The Boys


Your choice of healthy (or unhealthy protein)
Do you have any pairing or setting ideas?

I'm very big on both high/low-fantasy and sci-fi and they are both my favourite settings to roleplay.

Some quick pairing ideas:

Fantasy-
Demon x angel, human or another female humanoid
Elf x anything honestly

"Realistic"-
Boss x employee
Boss x Rival Boss
Hitman x unknowing wife
Superhero x human and reverse
Photographer x cosplayer
Partner x cosplayer
Bar owner x regular
Bar owner x worker

Sci-Fi-
Crew members
Alien x Alien zoo keeper
Alien x lab worker

Do you have any detailed plots prepared?

Will try to constantly add plots here as time goes by.

Champions of humanity, right? (Superheroes RP)
YC has for long been a champion of the world. A superheroine who throws herself headfirst into danger to keep the world safe. Known and loved by all around. Especially when encountering her nemesis and arch-bad guy MC.

But recently an incredible development! During an intense encounter at a top-secret bio facility YC managed to halt MC (who naturally just escaped confinement) and somehow even managed to turn MC to the path of the righteous and committing to fighting for all humans on earth.
Not only that, but after some time as a now crime fighting duo the two were officially in a relationship and now resided in their very own crime-fighting base at the very top of a skyscraper in lower Manhattan.

Seemingly a happy ending for all! Or is it?

Did MC really turn at the lab? Did MC really give up a life as a supervillain and turn? Perhaps it's related to the still lost min altering parasite that was never found after the conflict at the lab. Perhaps it is the reason for the sudden change?
Or is there a much more sinister tone to it all.

Did our heroine YC for the first time find herself at the losing end, is the perfect facade only a cover for what really happened. That the worldwide loved heroine is now a supervillain posing as a hero. Altered by top-grade bio weaponry by MC and where they now slowly amass power in the shadows. After all, there has been more collateral damage during recent crime fighting endeavours. And a lot of people has gone missing, strange...

The somewhat soggy bottom bun of the bread, still just as good
Any additional notes you want to add?

With all said and done I must say that I am a sucker for romance. Don't get me wrong, I am into some wacky stuff but I really love romance roleplays. I'm also someone who very much love my RP partners input and I love to help keep my partner satisfied with what we are working on.


I will under no circumstance roleplay something which would conflict the rules or guidelines of this forum. So the monsters will become humanoid when the fun happens and so will their funny parts 👽🦑

I just got here, I'd very much like to stay.

This thread is a work in progress and I'll try to gradually add more.🚧
 
Back
Top Bottom