MxM A Shooting Star ( Open & Searching )

Currently reading:
MxM A Shooting Star ( Open & Searching )

Local time
Today 3:35 PM
CRAVING:: Something dark and spooky. A sweet boy being haunted by a ghost, going out of his mind, and turning to his criminal neighbor? Someone getting chased by a monster, only to be saved by a different monster? Anything!

Hello, everyone. I'm Star, new to the site, but not new to questing for quality role plays. I made this account a couple years ago, but happened to get too busy to use it at the time. Now I find myself with an abundance of free time. I'm a chill person. I like to chat about the plot and our characters, but I'm not opposed to just chatting for the sake of it. That being said, I am a little awkward, so I apologize in advance.

For the length of posts, I value quality over everything else. Short multi-paragraph posts are welcome, as are long novella ones. All I ask is that one-liners be avoided. If there's no detail, I'll lose interest real fast. Like I said, I have a lot of free time right now, so I can post quite often. I do not expect the same from you (though I certainly won't complain if you're also super active).

In my many years of role playing, I have almost always written the dominant/top role. It's what I'm used to. However, I will never say no to a chance to write a more submissive character, or even a switch.

This is not a full list of all my likes, only the major ones.
- BDSM, Sub/Dom Dynamics, Bondage, Master/Pet.
- Leashes, Collars, Branding Marks.
- Orgasm Control/Denial, Multiple Orgasms.
- Sexual Exhaution/Frustration, Sensory Deprivation.
- Biting, Scratching, Hair Pulling, Bruising.
- Sex Toys, Chastity Devices.
- Oral Fixation, Fingers in Mouth.
- Omegaverse, Scenting, Heats/Ruts, Knotting. **
- Male Pregnancy.***

** This does not have to be included. I'm aware that it is not everyone's cup of tea, so I'm fine with leaving it out.

*** This does not have to be included, even if omegaverse is present. Not everyone enjoys it, so I'm happy to leave it out. It also will not be the main focus of the plot.

On the other hand, this is a full list of my dislikes. These are non-negotiable.
- Underage characters or animals being in any inappropriate situations.
- Bathroom play of any kind. Along with that, vomit and bad body odor.
- Fixation on certain parts of the body, but primarily just feet.
- Extreme inflation or weight gain. A little weight is fine, such in the case of a pregnancy, but an absurd amount? No thank you.
- Anything relating to vore or similar kinks.
- Excessive blood during sex. I dislike gore and mutilations in these situations, as well. ***

*** Gore and blood is fine outside of sex, however. I just don't enjoy it in this context.

Pairings that I'm Craving. ABO can be applied to any of these.
- King / Concubine
- King / Foreign Prince
- Pirate / Royal
- Thief / Royal
- Master / Pet
- Master / Slave
- Demon / Human
- Mafia Boss / Civilian
- Witch / Familiar
- Human / Neko
- Vampire / Elf
- Demon / Witch
- Werewolf / Human

Please DM me if interested!!

Last edited:
Hi Star! Are you still looking for a partner? I'm looking for an Omegaverse partner and it looks like we have the same likes and dislikes ☺️

Back
Top Bottom