A toast 'to the Lost

Currently reading:
A toast 'to the Lost

La Grande Guerre

A toast 'to the Lost
Local time
Today 10:49 AM
Good evening,

My name is Robert, and I'm a yokel from the southern states of America. Altogether, I've collected around fourteen years of role-playing experience, maybe a little bit more.

I got my start dealing with ghosts, ghouls, and goblins - now I deal with roles of individual and personal strength. I love exploring themes of human nature, human sexuality, individual thought patterns, and the failure of the American Dream. Early prohibition and the souls of the Lost Generation are my preference to write about. There is a lot to unload when dealing with veterans of the Great War, and that culmination often leads to great characters and stories at times.

Thank you for your time and I hope to begin role-playing soon.

Much obliged,

Welcome! ^_^ Your interests sound intriguing for sure! Here's to hoping you find your niche and get down to planning without further ado. :)

And now you are found!
Welcome to the site!
Let me know if you have any questions.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

It's very nice to meet you!

I've always found the concept of the American Dream and it's affect on American society interesting, so feel free to talk to me about those themes anytime!

Many welcomes,

We may have crossed paths.....ahem...briefly.:D

Hope you are settling ok, we have a very wide range of writers hear so here's hoping you find someone to help fill that niche.
Any problems search out a mods or admin , blue and purple names, any general enquiries can often be answered by popping into the General Chat .
Or if you prefer. PM a staff member of any colour.

I hope to see you around and shall be sure to be stalking watching your threads with interest.
All the best
Nyx/

Back
Top Bottom