MxF A Tragic Escape

Currently reading:
MxF A Tragic Escape

Sköll 77

Lord of Destruction
Local time
Today 8:09 AM
Hello all! Welcome to my request thread, it is my first one in a while and possibly at all. I have been writing off and on for around 5 to 6 years, however, I have just returned to the site recently. The title of this thread is more or less what I am seeking. Currently, I do not have solid ideas for writing but I do enjoy fantasy and medieval-type settings. Writing stories with a partner is my escape from reality, and helps me ease my mind and release pent-up aggression. So most of anything I write will eventually have heavy gore and intense violence at times but it is not really included in the smut scenes. I tend to habitually write in first-person but actively try to correct myself to third-person so be patient I am getting back into the swing of things.

As far as the main characters I use, it is always male if it is one of the main characters but I can also play female side characters. They also tend to have a tragic past or a difficult upbringing so they are quite cynical and untrusting. They tend to be very cunning and especially powerful even among their kind. I also thoroughly enjoy the versatility of being a shifter of some kind whether it be werewolf, dragon, or anything else of the like.

As I said I don't have any plots in mind yet, but if anyone is interested in brainstorming feel free to message me even if you don't have time to flesh something out the input is still appreciated. well, that's it for my sorry excuse for a request thread it will be updated once I'm able to organize it better and possibly have a few plots ready.

Back
Top Bottom