Currently reading:
Unspecified A Treasure Trove

NECJinx

Knight
Local time
Today 2:12 PM
Welcome!
Hello, fellow roleplayers.

As you continue on your journey. You will find an array of fun-filled ideas just waiting to be plucked. And useful tips so one does ponder in confusion.

To start. I am your host NECJinx. If you may, please call me Jinx. It is much simpler. And many prefer it. I don't mind what you decide, just don't give me any unwanted nicknames. There is a great deal about me. But I do not dwell on personal affairs. We are here to roleplay. And prefer to keep my life out of it. Other than my interests, skills and so on.

Roleplaying as been apart of my life for 14+ years. I write in 3rd person. Sometimes 1st person upon request. 3 to 5 paragraphs minimal per response. 5 or more paragraphs on average. Conversations between characters or when sex is involved, post lengths will vary.

I do re-read and edit my work before posting.

As for responses, I can manage a few times a day depending on the length of the response. On average once or twice a day is usually what I can muster. If life gets a bit hectic. My responses may vary from daily to about twice a week.

I will be online every day checking in. Afternoons, evenings and weekends are the best times for me. Sometimes early morning. I do work 7+ hours a day, five days a week. I have fur babies who need looking after. If by any means I am not responding right away, I am not ignoring you, things had just gotten very busy on my end.

One major fact about me. I love brainstorming. So, ideas come easily to me. Also, because of this. Worldbuilding is fun pass time for me. I can draw maps, sceneries and amoung other things.

Lastly. Pairings. I am trying my best to explore more possibilities. Female/Male or Male/Female is what I am used too. I can both male and female roles. I do want to engage more into Male/Male pairings. The only issue is I prefer playing the sub/receiving end, for that's all know being female and all. I don't mind doing switch roles, but occasionally. So please, request for me to play a strict dom or any other type of dom.
And I think that about covers it. If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Some Requirements
  • OOC is important. For conversating and roleplay building discussions.
  • Please keep in contact. Minimal once a week, preferably daily so I know you are still interested.
  • Roleplay responses. I would prefer 3 or more paragraphs at a time. If by any means you can only muster up 2 paragraphs. That's fine. Just not all the time. The more there is to work with the better.
  • Plot over sex. I like roleplays to last. Mature content is very much welcomed don't get me wrong. If sex is the main focus I lose interest.
  • Overall just have fun.

Underlined
States I have claimed that specific pairing.​

Strikethrough
Means that pairing/topic as been chosen, please pick something else.​

Desired Themes
Omegaverse
Modern/Fantasy
Arranged/Forced Marriage
Wolf Shifters
Superpowers
Dragons/Dragon Shifters
Skyrim
Ancient History
World Building
Male + Male​

Original Pairings
Cover Wife + Assassin
Dragon + Dragon
Royal + Commoner
Pirate Captain + Captive
Wolf Shifter + Wolf Shifter
Hero + Villain
Maid/Witch + Rich Duke
Witch + Demon
Royal + Royal
Omega + Alpha
Surivior + Surivior
Fandom Pairings
Seto Kaiba + Tea Gardener
Khajiit + Human/Warrior
Pokemon Trainer + Pokemon Trainer​

Last edited:
Ratings
Action/Violence: ⚔️
1 = eh sometimes || 5 = frequatly || 10 = never ending

Romance/Sex:
1 = eh sometimes || 5 = oh baby! || 10 = Fuck yes!

Original Plots
Idea #One
Setting: Post-apocalyptic, semi future
Sometime during the late 21st century, a deadly virus was released into the atmosphere from five different locations. As a result. 70% of the earth's human population had perished. On top of everything else natural disasters struck. Crumbling most cities, towns and creating new terrain.

The survivors abandoned the larger cities. Out of fear of the next unknown. Cities also didn't provide any fresh resources. Many chose to form colonies. Others chose a more nomadic lifestyle. With there being no technology, vehicles or economical entitlement. The human race had to start from scratch.

Idea #Two
Setting: Modern/fantasy, alternate universe

Idea #Three
Setting: Modern/fantasy

Inspired Plots

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom