A Very Late and Much Needed Introduction

Currently reading:
A Very Late and Much Needed Introduction

Local time
Today 8:09 AM
Thanks for taking the time to read about me! Disclaimer: This is kinda alot, so prepare ya' self.

About me
I am 19, married, and a few hundred miles from home and always bored. Oof. I'm kind of a homebody and currently working on a program that will allow me to work in a hospital setting soon so I can get kind of busy sometime. All in all, I'm a cool person. I love video games, I have a ps4 and I game frequently. I also have a puppy that is pretty cool, she's a 50 pound walker/lab mix. She's super sweet and amazing, and keeps me company while my husband is gone (he's in the Army, so.. yea, *sigh*). I also love to drink, kind of an alcoholic. I hope to make a few friends while I'm here on this site and hopefully find a few roleplaying connections. I am also working on being a YouTuber and Twitch streamer. If we become acquaintances, I'd be happy to share my pages.

My Roleplaying Style
I have been roleplaying on and off like 11 years. Yep, an 8 year old child roleplayer, gosh. So it's safe to say that I'm not too bad, far from the best. Also, I'm trying to get into the jazz of things after a long hiatus, so please bare with me as I get my rhythm back. I can possibly pull off at least a few paragraphs if I'm super interested. I am also interested in a wide variety of genres. I only roleplay with my own characters, and certain characters that resemble mine in some way. If you hit me with something super thought out and awesome, I may bend.

Again, thanks for checking my thread out, have a great day/night.
~Leah

Welcome to the Inner Sanctum, Leah.

Are you studying coding? With ICD-10, facilities tend to need more coders.

Regardless, I'm sure you can find your groove here. We're a friendly bunch.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Hey there! Great to meet you.
Let me know if you have any questions!

Back
Top Bottom