A wild Acronymologist has appeared!

Currently reading:
A wild Acronymologist has appeared!

GGMR

CLI Dragonborn
Local time
Today 5:35 AM
Greetings!

No, "Acronymologist" is not an official dictionary term. Yes, I do use many acronyms in my day-to-day life. You'd be amazed at the sheer mass of nonsensical alphanumerics I hear everyday... moving on.

I'm a writer who really loves Fantasy, Sci-Fi, and Fantasy Sci-Fi. I've written millions of words over my RP lifetime, though admittedly using a different style of RP than forum-post RPs; my RP experience was in collab fiction, where the players live and breath in the world the GM runs, whilst using Google Docs at the same time in a pair-writing style.

It's quite fun and really forces you to think on the fly. I'd highly suggest trying it out someday.

I'm also into story-driven game dev using the Twine engine (with Sugarcube2 & Twee). If you like making choose your own adventure stories of varying complexities, then I'd definitely suggest checking it out.

All in all, I'm an addict to writing and have been for years. I plan on continuing this addiction here. Don't try and stop me... I'm too far gone already.

Regardless, a friend and I are hopping on to see what the world of forum RPs has to offer. I may be a player. I may be a GM. I'll find out. I'm excited to see where this'll lead.

Cheers!

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

It's a pleasure to meet you, good to see another addicted sci-fi nerd. Hope to see you around the site!

Hhmmmm, one who dares plumb the depts of the dreaded Acronomicon...

I love the same the genres as you (Fantasy Sci Fi is great, I bet u know planescape and Torment: Tides of Numenera)

Onwards then, will see you around Giggly Goof Motorized Rhinoceros!

Hhmmmm, one who dares plumb the depts of the dreaded Acronomicon...

I love the same the genres as you (Fantasy Sci Fi is great, I bet u know planescape and Torment: Tides of Numenera)

Onwards then, will see you around Giggly Goof Motorized Rhinoceros!

Aye, I have tread those tales. *sips from a motorized chalice* Been a fair while, indeed, but aye... I remember them well. Well met, fellow traveler. Well met. *tips platinum, runic Rhino horn in your direction*

Back
Top Bottom