Novice About time huh?

Currently reading:
Novice About time huh?

Local time
Tomorrow 8:06 AM
Messages
16
Pronouns
she/her
Hi! I've joined a while back but I've never been quite active on here. My handle here is EverCryingCrow! I also go by tengorakangin, anginsepoi2 (fanart/fanwork handle) and AlurAngin (original work handle).
I've been wanting to make manga for a while, but I've been putting it off for various reasons. I'm slowly cooking up some stories and art in my spare time until I get the confidence, skills and workflow needed for my passion project.

I am a Christian (not perfect but trying my best), and am currently in my second year of uni (yay!)

And just so you know, I take payment in food and snacks, haha. I love to nibble on things. And also, I love my dog so so SO much (and also crows, ravens, aussie magpies, etc!).

I love all things related to fiction, art, biology and animals/nature (if you cannot tell lol) and also I love snacks. Feel free to recommend any snacks or food (open to trying new things).
I'm usually mainly here to share original work, and also to get insight on how to improve. I've been looking for beta readers, but I can't just keep asking my friends esp if everyone's busy with college and uni. So I'll be sharing my progress here!

I'll try to make good use of this site and abide by all the rules. I hope we have a good time together! //^_^//

PS: idk what the terms used as prefixes here stand for so uh...a quick crash course or a list may help tons!
 
Welcome to Inner Sanctum, New Blood!


First and foremost; it's nice to meet you! Welcome to our home! If you haven't already, please make sure you read your welcome letter in the top right! It should be the little icon! That's where all of your future messages will end up!
The prefixes here in the intro threads are just for funsies! Don't stress on em.

( There's multiple pages to this; just click/tap the arrows! )​




Second! I bet you're wondering how to start Role Playing and where to go! I think it's pretty fun to explore the forums, and I highly recommend doing so! Most thread homes, if not all, have a pinned post at the top of them to tell you what goes there!

However, the Request Threads are pretty self explanatory; Here's a Link! There's plenty to look through, but you could also build your very own! Tell people what you're all about and get those writing partners! Take your time though; there's never any pressure! If you were looking for an open story you can just jump in straight away, you can find them in Unfinished Tales!​




Next, I've created A Sanctum Tour to help find a lot of cool places on site! There's plenty to do while waiting on replies or to give yourself a break every now and then! But, these are some of my favorites! The first shout out goes to The Sanctum Tavern! Here you can find many a thing! By the Hearth can be found there and has many wonderful discussions; my personal favorite is where everyone talks up their writing partners! Want to see some cute pets or share your own? Pets of the Sanctum is where to go! Feeling up for a challenge? Check out the Monthly Writing Challenge and give it a whirl!

And, there's so so so~ much more! Please take the time to explore!​




I think that's everything... Oh! I'm Mio, by the way! Just a friendly changeling and hydration bot! You can find me and several others in Sanctum's Chat Room! If you have any questions, you can always pop in there for help! I will say though, the best people to ask are staff! Green Names are Heralds and Hot Pink Names are Virtuosos which are the best to ask questions! Blue Names are Moderators and Purple Names are the Administrators, which help with tech support and discipline! You can find out which are online via the home page! On PC it'll be to the right of the screen, and on mobile it'll be near the bottom!

Now, get out there and write! May your muses sing for you!​


 
Back
Top Bottom