Nicknames/Alias:
Sexual identity:
Location (where their story originated):
Personality:
*Height:
*Weight:
*Appearance (Realistic or digital preferred please):
Strengths (Abilities power-wise)
Weaknesses (Same idea, different outlook)
Quotes:
Playlist:
* Sections marked with asterisks imply that details should be provided for both the
character's humanoid form AND transformation, should there be any at all*

Last edited:
Name: Miguel Zaragoza
Nicknames/Alias: El Sobrerón

Sex: Male
Sexual identity: Heterosexual

Personality:
El Sombreron is a somber man, one who carries the weight of his sins by his own volition. To atone for his past, for his actions after his spirit was reawakened, he has taken on a new identity. He seeks redemption over all else, but wastes no time mourning over his wrongdoings. Instead, he allows himself to give in to something within his soul. Something passionate and bloody, something he cannot fully control, but makes use of it anyway. In this state, El Sombreron is less than human, becoming an angry thing that only wishes to bring harm to those that deserve it.

Outside of his desire to make things right, however, there are some habits Miguel can't quite kick. Hailing from his days of serenading young women into eating dirt and being his brides, he still enjoys turning on the charm for those unaware of his legend for the occasional might of fun.

Human Height: 6'2"
Cryptid Height: 5'4"

Human Weight: 162lbs
Cryptid Weight: 128lbs

*Appearance:
el_sombreron_by_dhundertwasser_d2loaki-pre.jpg
somb3.jpg

Strengths:
• Hypnotic Song: The ability to put others in a trance or suggestive state with his voice and guitar.

• Multilingual: Being able to communicate/charm in any language.

• Animal Affinity: Only extends to canine and equine species.

• True Sight: Seeing the true nature of others.

• Discipline-Less Fighting: Following no set rules or code of honor when in combat. Guitar to the nuts will be frequently used.

• Agelessness: Picking his apparent age while in his human form.

Weaknesses:
• Compulsion to braid the hair of others

• Objects blessed by a religious figure

• Vulnerable to mortal pain in his human form

• Sticks out with his big hat and loud-ass boots

Quotes:
"Siempre llevaré mi arrepentimiento."

"Speak softly and carry a silver guitar."

"Solo soy un monstro en la cama y las calles."

Last edited:
*****Under construction*****

Name: Alistair Hendricks

Nicknames/Alias: The Boogeyman. Though he very much prefers to be called a simple, abbreviated version of his name. Such as, Al.

Age: In technical terms, Al is 618 years old. Though, in his modern-day persona, he seems not a day above 26.

Sex: Male

Sexual identity: He's never been in an intimate relationship before, so who knows?

Personality: Alistair is a reserved and quiet soul, wanting no part in the spotlight nor society in general. After all, those who speak his name, speak highly in vain. Besides, who fears The Boogeyman anymore? That's right, no one. And so he longs for solitude, to end his days of the esteemed monster who lurks within the hollows of cupboards and under children's stuffy beds. And to think, he doesn't even hate children! Though they can encourage irateness. Especially the bratty ones. Come to think of it, Al can also be a bit of a hothead, quite moody and sarcastic for someone who's seen it all. But in the end, his intentions remain pure- even though his actions are anything but. Misunderstood would be the best word to describe him. Misunderstood indeed.

Human height: *6"3

Cryptid height: 8 feet of pure terror.

Weight: 178 lbs

Cryptid weight: 250 lbs

Appearance:

b7391b0a22f5e9943d0c387d840d3773.jpg

be25cd07d05c8276cbd63c2e009faf54.jpg

Strengths :

Weaknesses :

Quotes:

"I mean, I'd rather not but if I absolutely must..."

"It's death to settle for things in lfe."

"You don't know what I am. You know nothing. But as they say, ignorance is bliss."

Playlist:

When I was older- Billie Eilish

Don't leave me- BTS

Wonderwall- Oasis

Creep- Radiohead

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom