MxF Across Seas (And Other Plots)

Currently reading:
MxF Across Seas (And Other Plots)

Gorehound

Serf
Local time
Today 5:26 AM
Hey everybody! New here and wanting to strike up a good roleplay. Before we get into the plots, here are some basic rules and notes to follow when messaging me or contemplating doing so:

>I am literate and expect you to be so as well, but don't feel pressured to write paragraph upon paragraph
>I am CST time and am looking for someone who can handle that time zone well
>My most active days are Sat/Sun
>OP characters will not be accepted
>50/50 smut and not smut ratio

We can discuss kinks and limits in private, just know I do enjoy it rough. I like an intense atmosphere, and these plots will be pretty perfect for that if you're willing to play along. Some are obvious, some are not. They all have angst and will be added upon at a later date.

Across Seas
You're a feared pirate, having been on the seas for quite awhile. My character had previously been taken captive by a different pirate and was fashioned into his bride, standing beside him for a couple of years before he disappeared. She was exiled from his ship shortly after and is trying to get her way on board a different ship to go rescue her husband, believing him to be alive. Upon boarding your ship, you reveal that her husband was in fact killed in the gladiator shows from where you were from. From there, she is at your mercy.

Hitch-hiker Trouble
After running from home at 19, my character is travelling across Nevada by hitch hiking. You pick her up even though she insists she doesn't have any money to make it worthwhile. You decide to have her pay in a different way, not to mention she won't be getting back out of the van unless she were bound and gagged to prevent her escape.

Betrothed
An arranged marriage couldn't be worse- my character despises yours, but on their wedding night you decide to break her into her new life with you, whether she likes it or not. The next morning, you wake to find that she's actually a goddess and keep her tightly under lock and key, deciding to instead transport her around as a travelling erotic show starring the two of you. You make good coin.

I am EST time zone (for now) and will be moving to CST once the house sells. I and very interested in your Betrothed plot. message me as I like it rough too

Back
Top Bottom