Action/Crime RP? | platonic

Currently reading:
Action/Crime RP? | platonic

Nathas21na

Your typical weirdo
Local time
Tomorrow 9:03 AM
Hey there, I'm back to search for new potential partners to write with. I strictly play male characters (for my main, side characters doesn't count) and I consider myself semi-lit at least though i would like to think im literate too. My average post length varies from 2-4 paragraphs, I usually end up writing more so expect 4-5 paragraphs average when given good material.

I will plan in ooc and discuss all the details that will be added to the rp. I'm fine with chatting and making friends with my rp partners though I don't usually speak much outside of the rp topic considering I'm not exactly much of a talker.

I don't have triggers, so feel free to do what you like.

rules:
- semi-lit+ one paragraph at least (if you can do more that's cool.)
-i prefer using rl faceclaim so if you could follow suit that'll be nice.
-If you have any questions, do not be afraid to ask them. I will try my best to explain.

So i don't really have a set plot in mind as i want to make one with my writing partner which is you hopefully.

Im currently into Action and crime when it comes to genre/theme (been watching too many action tv show like chicago pd, csi recently vegas, crash 2008, gang related, hawaii five-0) Im not into fantasy, scifi, horror, supernatural. Angst and drama is alright.

Romance is not an option (i will not budge when it comes to this)

Can do:
Setting:
-modern (early 2000s-now)
Roles:
-police
-gangsters
-underground racers
-special agents
-swat
-forensics
-EMT (i know it's not really action but hey)
-there's probably more but i can't think of it. Probably not mafia....

All i ask from you is to have a strong character, meaning a lead, any gender will do. (i don't want to carry the story alone. So preferably no age gap between the characters. Since I've been going for older characters, my age range for a character is 23-40 years old.)

If you have certain ideas in mind that you really want to add then please let me know

Back
Top Bottom