All Ah, welcome traveler.

Currently reading:
All Ah, welcome traveler.

Ekeron

Wild Magic Incarnate
Local time
Today 1:13 PM
Hello there, I see you found your way to my little abode.

Well, let's see what I can offer you:
-I am a paragraph roleplayer, between semi-literate and literate. I always strive to match my partner's post length, but when on my own (maybe starting a new scene) you can expect between 400 and 600 words from me.
-I can write anything from MxF, FxF, MxM, that is not an issue, so do speak up if you want a certain type of pairing.
-Although I will do my best to give you the best response possible, please bear in mind that I am human, meaning I sometimes make mistakes and that English is not my first language.
-Similar to pairings, I am open to almost any genre, theme, kink, scenario, etc. I try to be a versatile partner.
-Despite what I just said, there are some things I am either rusty or inexperienced in writing, so maybe it will take a few responses to get up to speed.
-Lots of OOC discussion, I am a sucker for it, and also constantly communicate abut the roleplay, where it could go, if I liked something, if I disliked something, etc.

Now, traveler. I showed you my wares, so how about we discuss how you can pay?
-Please don't respond to this thread, I like to keep things organized, so please DM me.
-I won't ask you a certain number of words for your responses, but I do ask that you try to give me at least one or two paragraphs to be able to respond to something, it's difficult to move a scene by your own.
-I'm not demanding about my partner's grammar and spelling, as long as it's decent, and I can read it, we won't have an issue.
-If I notice any issue that we need to sort out, I will address it OOC so we can find a way to deal with it, and I ask you to do the same if you notice anything.
-I am a college student that needs to dedicate much of his time to school, so please bear with me in the time department, my responses can vary from the same day, once a week or once a fortnight, so please be patient, although I will be available OOC 99% of the time.

Perhaps you are once of the more... unique customers, if so, I have what you might be looking in the back...
-Regarding kinks, as stated above, I am open to almost anything, and like a shitload of things, so both limit and things I would like to see will be discussed based on the roleplay.
== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Switch
99% Brat tamer
99% Brat
98% Rope bunny
98% Rigger
90% Primal (Hunter)
89% Sadist
84% Dominant
79% Degrader
68% Primal (Prey)
64% Degradee
63% Submissive
59% Owner
58% Experimentalist
55% Masochist
53% Non-monogamist
49% Vanilla
45% Pet
45% Boy/Girl
43% Daddy/Mommy
42% Master/Mistress
31% Slave
8% Exhibitionist
6% Voyeur
6% Ageplayer

Now, let's see what I might have in stock, only the best wares for my favorite customer~
-These are the roleplays open at the moment, they will be updated as time goes on.
-Unless stated otherwise, I am open to playing either character.
-I suck with titles, so some of these might just be named after the pairing or concept.

A TWIST OF PAIN (MxF, HumanXNonhuman)​
We al have heard the story of the crazy scientist that tortures and butcher innocents in the name of science, only doing it to satisfy their sadistic desires. Well, this isn't it, at least not exactly. This roleplay would ocurr between a human scientist/alchemist/etc and a non-human creature saved from one of the aforementioned type of scientists. Basically, a caring person rescues a traumatized creature from a sadistic bastard.​
I would play the scientist in this story.​

THE MAGE'S SURPRISE​
Similar to the last one, in this story, a mage comes face to face with a mysterious creature, are they the first recorded specimen? maybe they are a member of a long extinct race. Well, that would be up to the mage to discover of course. The idea behind this story is to develope a sort of partnership between both beings, maybe the creature is also trying to find out what they are, or maybe they see an opportunity in working with the mage.​
In this one, I would preffer to play the mysterious creature, but can also play the mage.​

POSSIBLE DARK THEMES-A new step in evolution​
This story revolves around a group of orphans kidnapped as small children that grew together as lab rats in a secret laboratory, testing all sorts of devices, therapies, and new technologies. The newest tests they are put through are new mutagens that are supposed to splice their DNA with that of an animal, granting them superhuman abilities and maybe certain weaknesses. The story would start with them about to go through the treatment, or right after it is administered, and would follow them as they start expressing their new abilities, the tests they have to endure, and maybe the prostect of escaping the facility where they have been held prisoners.​
VARYING LEVELS OF DARK THEMES- Best friends forever (MxF or FxF, Yandere Best Friend)​
In this story you will find a pair that's been best friends for the longest time, seemingly joined at the hip since they were young. But as time passes, it becomes more and more evident that the feelings one holds for the other aren't returned, so after watching by the sides as they flirt one too many times, they decide it's time to take fate into their own hands. Kidnapping their friend so they can finally be a couple, just how they were destined to be since so long ago.​
Basically, its a kidnap roleplay where the kidnapper is hopelessly in love with their victim, even if they show it in less than ideal ways. It's not exactly meant to be a torture or pain-heavy rp, but the door isn't closed on that. Got the idea by listening to a really good ASMR rp, so if you're curious, or want to know a bit more about what I have in mind (I've never been great selling my ideas) I can most certainly send it over.​
For this, I would ideally like to play the female yandere, although with some solid negotiation and interesting characters, can be convinced to play a victim of your preffered gender.​

DARK THEMES-CAPTURED HEROINE (MxF or FxF, HeroXVillain)​
This roleplay features a relatively novice superheroine, quickly rising in both experience and popularity. And a veteran villain, someone that has been in the bussiness for years and already knows the ropes. The story would focus on a confrontation between them, that ends up with the heroined captured and completely at the fiend's mercy to do whatever they desire.​
Up to discussion what this could entail, maybe they are turned into a plaything or pet, only there to be used and abused, or maybe the villain recognizes her abilities and tries to turn her to the dark side.​
Inclined to play the super heroine, but can be convinced to play the villain.​

Well, I hope you found what you were looking for, if not, do come back later, who knows if you might be able to come across that which you desire.
Farewell, traveler.

Last edited:
Been feeling like writing something smutty and or dark, so if bump so anyone interested in kidnapped friends or captured heroine (maybe with me as the villain) can see this

Bump, new idea with a yandere pairing, not gonna lie, craving that one so hit me up if interested.

Bump
Just came back after a long break due to school, so my craving to do something overpowers my craving for any specific story, so ask about whichever interests you.

Back
Top Bottom