MxF Aint No Place For No Hero

Currently reading:
MxF Aint No Place For No Hero

Jeremy Bentham

Lone Wanderer
Local time
Today 12:31 PM
(Following Plot works in: Post-Apocalyptic, Western, and "Borderlands" settings)

The Romans turned to disloyal mercenaries to defend their borders, but they're not the only ones.
A small settlement, far from civilization, is plagued with recent bandit raids. Lacking weapons, resources, numbers, and experience, these settlers turn to the aid of a mysterious wanderer.

As the stranger wanders into town, he witnesses two outlaws bullying and stealing however they please, unopposed by anyone. The local "law enforcement" cowers in fear, forcing this stranger to take things into his own hands.

His actions attracted the attention of the locales, as the local "Meriff" (Mayor/Sheriff" offers this stranger a job. The town marked for death by a gang of ruthless bandits who wish to pillage and plunder the helpless settlers, forcing them to turn to the help of this mysterious man. In return for his help, the settlers offer him whatever he pleases. Whether it be food, drink, women, anything he wishes. They own very little, a mere 23 settlers banding together trying to survive the harsh world. Now they offer this man privileges of royalty.

This RP is more short-medium in length. Possibly spanning over the course of a few weeks-2 months of in-story time. There will be action, violence, and smut. My Character is going to be the hardened, gritty, mysterious stranger. YC is a female settler and open for development.
This story will consist of several other characters, some played by me, some by you, some shared. This could possibly be a group RP as well for 3-4.

If you're interested or curious to hear more, leave a reply or shoot me a message and we can work something out.

Back
Top Bottom