MxF Airship pirates, spirit wilds, and doom aplenty

Currently reading:
MxF Airship pirates, spirit wilds, and doom aplenty

Magnetic Anomaly

Weaver of Tales
Local time
Today 9:42 AM
This roleplay was initially intended for someone else, but they have been MIA and unresponsive, here as well as through personal communications, but I would love to find someone who is inspired by it.

Thread is here.

I'm looking for a well established writer who prefers plot and character development over smut, who is okay communicating via discord or something similar, and who enjoys collaborating. I don't expect replies every single day, but ideally, I'd like a post or two every week though I am flexible as life can get overwhelming at times. Communication is key, always. I'd like a partner that challenges me with their storytelling abilities, and who can adapt to curve balls, but also throw curve balls. Someone that's not afraid to take the reigns, and challenge me to roll with the punches, while taking the world I've set up seriously. I'm looking for longevity, and for our writing styles to compliment one another's.

If you've read the linked thread, are interested, and think this might be for you please, by all means, let me know! Feel free to reply here or DM me, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom