Adopted Alice, young Assistence Teacher, awaiting to meet her fate ( s/m, violence, noncon, no limits)

Currently reading:
Adopted Alice, young Assistence Teacher, awaiting to meet her fate ( s/m, violence, noncon, no limits)

Susanne-CLZ

Knight
Local time
Today 10:08 PM
I started this thread about a young female assistent teacher, 23 of age, unexperienced and a kind of wallflower, but full of dreams and desire. Her dreams are full of violence and sadomasochistic practices. When she finds someone to fulfill her dreams, it will be at the same time her fate, and things went... wrong. ( no limits, noncon, as hard as you like it). Her counterpart may be male or female (or a group/couple).

My partner for the roleplay ghosted away, so I would like to re-use what I wrote with the startup post.

You can find the thread here

If you have any ideas for it - or if you are eager to go against her - let me know :)
Greetings / Susanne

I could be interested in taking it up with you. Would you like to talk with me first? Would MC be the dominant to help you. (I normally do female)

I've never done something like this but I'd be interested if you two are still looking to start this up.

Back
Top Bottom