Unspecified All my info!

Currently reading:
Unspecified All my info!

Cyybork

Serf
Local time
Today 6:37 PM
About me:
I'm Cyy, I've been roleplaying for 8 years so I have some experience under my belt. I'm an artist and I also love all sorts of music! I'm pretty blunt so don't expect me to sugarcoat things but I make a great friend.
I am engaged to someone I love a lot and who also happens to role play as well! I'm pretty much available at all times but that does not mean I'll be posting all day; I still have things I need to take care of in my day to day life.
There's not very much I won't roleplay, so if you have an idea don't be afraid to shoot it to me in DM's.
I suffer from chronic and severe depression and anxiety, I also suffer from Borderline personality disorder, an eating disorder, and body dysmorphic disorder as well as ADHD so please be patient with me if some of my responses take a bit to get out.
Anything that isn't cutting off limbs and teeth and scat :3

Roleplaying info:
As I said, there isn't much I won't RP but ill list some stuff I'm into if that helps narrow it down. I also can average up to 500 words in a post but its honestly what you give you get. If you give me three lines ill give back three lines unless you're just having an off day and its not usual for you to do that. some stuff I'm into is:
World of Warcraft
Dragonage
Warhammer40k
Skyrim
Furry
DND
Yuri on ice
Bright
Final Fantasy
Pokemon
Monster Hunter
Payday franchise
Warriorcats

Roleplay Ideas:
MsubXMdom furry oc's (sub=me)
MsubxMdom furry oc's (dom=me)
MxM any
MxF any
VeiraMxOC
Anything else you wanna suggest!
Two brothers are serving as Nazi soldiers in WW2, the younger brother falls in love with a Jewish girl and ends up hiding her in his house while they plan their escape from it all

Smol emo boy is struggling with mental illnesses and almost succumbs to suicide but his college roommate saves him and tried to help him pick his life back up together and slowly fall inlove

A pair of twin Pandaren are making there way to their first day of informational camp where they learn about the horde an alliance, they both have always grown up being alliance loyalists but the younger sibling gets sway and ends up joining the horde and starting a family..eventually, the two twins meet in battle

Will update later!
I hope to see you soon~

Back
Top Bottom