Malice

Goblin King
Local time
Today 11:50 AM
Pronouns
Your/Majesty
⛤[[WELCOME]]⛤
28 | GMT | High Cas.-Adv | Sci-Fi | Gore Heavy | Time Loops | FxA

Hello and welcome to my specific request thread! My general RT can be found here. But for now, I have a craving for something that requires a lot of gore, guns and OOC discussion! This is based off of the novella/manga All You Need Is Kill and the Western film adaptation Edge of Tomorrow: Live Die Repeat. However, you do not need to have read or seen them to partake in this roleplay.

[[⛤⛤⛤]]
[[ABOUT ME]]
Over a decade of experience (play by post and pen and paper)
Plays all genders (inc. NB, trans, etc.) and pairings
LGBT friendly
High casual to advance (300-2000 words a reply)
Enjoys exploring a number of mature themes (such as gore, substance abuse, MH issues, etc.)
Replies around once a week
Romance/smut is entirely optional; given the nature of the roleplay, it will likely be a friendship/comradery type relationship
Story before smut; it is highly unlikely that smut will come up in this
Not interested in dom/sub or alpha/beta dynamics, nor do I have any interest in your kinks
Enjoys planning collaboratively

[[ABOUT YOU]]
Comfortable with mature themes, including gore and heavy descriptions of bloodshed
Preferably writes multiple genders
LGBTQ friendly (even if writing a cis/het pairing); this is a MUST
Write at a high cas.-adv. level (3+ paragraphs)
Over 21
Open to OOC chatter and IC discussion
Plans collaboratively and not looking for me to GM
Not looking to write pure smut or kink based roleplay
Patient with replies/understand real life commitments come first

[[PLOT]]
This is very bare bones, but I really want to do something in the vein of All You Need Is Kill/Edge of Tomorrow. You don't need to have read/seen them to be able to do this, as I'm not really looking for a fandom roleplay, just something heavily inspired by. If you are familiar with both/either, I am happy to make it more fandom-y or based in those worlds if preferred

Essentially, aliens have invaded the planet; these aliens have the ability to 'reset' time, which means they are destroying humanity. Every time there is a battle the aliens lose? They reset time, repeating the battle (this time knowing what will happen) until they win. However, two soldiers find themselves caught in the time loop; they remember every loop, every death, rather than resetting like everyone else. They also appear to be in 'control' of the resets, as it seems to be triggered by their death. So, these rookie soldiers go into battle against aliens, die horribly, and then wake up on the same morning to repeat. What happens next, is up to us. The author said he was inspired by how in computer games, when you die you load a save, now armed with the knowledge of how the level will play out.

Yes, it is basically Groundhog Day with guns, gore and extra-terrestrial beings.

There will be blood and guts and gore, so please be prepared to both read and write graphic descriptions of war and physical trauma.

In the book/manga/film, the main male lead has never been in combat before, while the lead female is known as 'The Full Metal Bitch' due to winning the previous battle almost single handedly. She did this, of course, because she was caught in the loop and used it to her advantage. Of course, we can deviate as much or as little from the original plot, but I think I would like at least one of the characters to be new to combat, rather than a well seasoned soldier. Happy for both to be new recruits. I would like to play a female character for this, mainly because I am playing a lot of males currently, but I am open to playing a male/other character if preferred. No preference for the gender of the character you will be playing.

As I'm sure you can tell, this will require a lot of OOC discussion, likely with plotting continuously as we write, rather than a 'plan the beginning and see how we go' kinda thing. So just as a heads up we'll be doing a lot of collaboration, so there may be more 'behind the scenes' discussions than 'in play' writing, at least to begin with.

Anyway, if this seems like your kinda thing, shoot me a PM. I look forward to hearing from you!

[[⛤⛤⛤]] IMG_20210425_2027213.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom