Character(s) Allyson Argent Hale

Currently reading:
Character(s) Allyson Argent Hale

Local time
Today 6:15 PM
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

THREAD LIST:
Date of Thread Posted | Thread Title | Number of posts | Last posted by | Characters Involved

Current Threads:

2/18/2019 | Blog #1: My first-day shifting | 1 | Allyson Argent Hale | None

Paused threads:

None

Finished Threads:
NA

Last edited:
Disclaimers
This Character is of my own creation and any characters that are mentioned is to further my character's storylines.

GENERAL

THIS IS A PRIVATE & SELECTIVE BLOG. Everything on this blog (except these rules) is exclusive to mutuals. For legal purposes, I prefer to write with people who are 18 years or older. If I find out that you've been lying about your age, you will be unfollowed and blocked.

MULTI-EVERYTHING: Ship, verse, fandom.

FRIENDLY TO: Multi-muse blogs and original characters. I'm also open to playing with multiples of the same muse, provided there is writing chemistry.

WHAT THIS BLOG ISN'T:
This blog isn't for friend collectors, Smut or anything that is negative.

THIS IS IMPORTANT: Allyson is a werewolf, a shapeshifter, the Daughter of Derek Hale, a Canon Character. Her story is of the second generation of Teen Wolves. So if you're not into continuations of the show, then don't add me.

SLURS: I am not one for slurs. If I see the "M" word anywhere or any other racial terms I will block you, I may be white, but I still don't approve of racial terms, so don't do it!

ANON: This is off indefinitely. Not because I was getting hate, but because I won't leave the path for it open for anyone. If you got something to say to me, you can say it out in the open or keep it moving. Your choice.

PERSONAL BLOGS: I honestly don't want personal blogs following me, and I certainly don't want them reblogging things from me, even if we are friends. All personal blogs that follow me will be soft-blocked unless it is determined that they have a roleplay side-blog.

OOC POSTS: I post OOC from time to time, mostly about blog-related topics, but it can get off-topic. If this bothers you, please do not follow me.
For those of you who do follow, please do not reblog my OOC posts under any circumstances unless I specify it's okay for you to do so. Thank you.

FOLLOWING: I mostly follow back based on grammar/spelling (exceptions for ESL and disabled writers are always made), and if I can see compatibility between our muses and our writing. If I can't navigate or read your blog, or if you have no information available for your muse(s), I won't follow back. I don't send passwords in but I read everyone's rules before following.
I'm slow. Sometimes I don't see that someone's followed me. Sometimes I see it and go to the blog, then get distracted and the tab gets lost amongst a sea of them. Sometimes I see it, but I'm not in a position where I can look at the blog, and I end up forgetting. Please be patient.

UNFOLLOWING: I do this at my own discretion. Reasons why I might unfollow include, but are not limited to, inactivity for three or more months, uncut or untagged posts; and excessive OOC, and negativity and drama.

I AM PRO CALLOUT CULTURE: Not sorry, but I feel that people should be held accountable for their extremely problematic and harmful behavior (racism, Islamophobia, transphobia, etc.). Don't follow if you got a problem with this.
roleplaying

GODMODDING/METAGAMING: Don't do it. It's as simple as that. Allyson is a Full blooded Werewolf, if I have her shift and do something in her wolf form it will be discussed beforehand. Please show the same courtesy. Unless your muse has the ability to sense magic or if someone's supernatural, they should not know that Allyson is a werewolf. It's not something that she flaunts or goes around telling strangers, and it's certainly not something she tells her human friends. It's against the law for her to reveal herself because the supernatural world is supposed to maintain a level of secrecy and separation from humans. It's how they survive; otherwise, you get people either wanting to study you, interrogate you or wanting to kill you. (Hunters do exist in Allyson's canon.)
Unless we've plotted out a pre-established relationship, your muse better not jump into a thread and be al like "Your a Werewolf?" " because I won't hesitate to drop it immediately.

WON'T ROLEPLAY: Under no circumstance will I roleplay rape, incest (including fostercest and stepcest), pedophilia, dd/lg, bestiality, slavery, a/b/o, or bodily fluids/toilet play. There's nothing you can do to convince me otherwise, so take that nasty sh*t elsewhere.

WON'T INTERACT: I will not interact with the following fandoms: Fifty Shades of Grey and any form of BDSM. I will not interact with or follow anyone who roleplays as a real person, whether dead or alive; or people using celebrities as face-claims who've asked not to be used.

THREADS: I'm open to both short and long, novella-style threads. Please don't feel that you have to match length; however, I'd prefer it if you didn't reply to a multi-paragraph reply with a single sentence. Plotting is preferred, so I won't reply to any greeters written for me and I won't write any of my own. I don't format other than normal text and using a normal font for monologue and Italics for Speaking. Bold will be for emphasis. You don't have to match my formatting so long as I can still read your reply. I don't like to write in Third Person and prefer to write in the first person. I find this easier to write as.

SPEED: Please keep in mind that I am slow. I have other roleplay places and general adult responsibilities. Because of this, I really only have the time I allow myself to reply to most things. Please do not pester me for replies. Roleplaying is a hobby, not a job.

MEMES: I don't require to reblog karma for memes; HOWEVER, if you're constantly reblogging memes from me without any attempt to send one in (especially when it's a headcanon or an OOC meme, which require no prior interaction), it will eventually lead to me soft-blocking you. I'm not a meme archive. If you don't want to send in a meme, that's perfectly fine. Do me a favor and reblog the meme from the source. Thanks. Please do not turn any meme replies into threads without discussing it with me first. If you do so, I will ignore it. If I have given you the go-ahead to turn a meme into a thread, please put it in a clean post.

SHIPPING: This will be based solely on chemistry, not just between Allyson and your muse, but also between us as collaborators. If I say I don't ship something or want to dissolve a ship, please respect that. That being said, I can ship nearly anything and am open to all kinds of relationships with the exception of hateships and toxic ships, which I find boring and exhausting.

NSFW: I am well over the age of 21 and will only write NSFW content (including sex, violence, etc.) with those who are over 18. Additionally, I will only write these topics with people I feel comfortable with—primarily people I speak to on a regular basis or have been writing with for a while. Smut threads will not be placed under a read more unless asked, but all posts will be appropriately tagged.

TRIGGERS. All triggers will be tagged.

about the mun
My name is Betty. I am 27 yrs old.

IMPORTANT. I am usually on from 3 pm to 7 Am maybe a little earlier. I am a night owl, so I might not be on when you are if I am and you wanna rp message me!!

OTHER BLOGS
I have no other blogs

CONTACT.

If you wanna contact me, then message me on here. I will not be giving out my personal contacts.
Resources

© To Allyson Argent Hale

Last edited:
s_4350488129259418444651.jpg
b0aa69cbf82054f017b30d0f21e0d395.png

Name: Allyson Argent Hale
Race: Full Blooded werewolf
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Birthday: January 1st 1992
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Nickname: Ally
Height: 7'5" Weight: 125 lbs
Skin tone: White
Distinguishing Features: Crescent moon birthmark in the center of her chest
Tattoos: No
Scars: No
Piercings: No
Clothing Style: Any
Hobbies: Reading, Lacrosse
Talents/Skills: great with animals,
Strengths: The full moon, keen sense of smell, and sight
Weakness: Wolfsbane, Mistletoe, silver
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Other addictions: Pet Peeve: When people think she's weak
Fears: losing the ones she loves, and her friends
Favorite Sport: Lacrosse
Family: Derek Hale {Father} ||
Unknown {Mother} ||
Cora Hale {Aunt} ||
Laura Hale {Aunt} ||
Talia Hale {GrandMother} ||
Peter Hale {Uncle} ||
Malia Hale {Cousin}
Friends: Scott, Stiles, Derek, , Allison, Lydia, Kira, Liam, Jackson, Isaac, Ethan, and Aiden as well as Derek's sister; Cora, and Malia
Frienimes: Allison's father
Enemies: The Alpha Pack, hunters
Current Residence: Beacon Hills, California
Former Residence: Unknown
Love Interest/ Crush: No One
Likes: despite the fact she is a teenager, she likes reading Fairy Tales. Allyson likes playing Lacrosse with her Father's friend Scott, and his friend; Stiles. She likes archery as well as swimming.
Dislikes: Allyson dislikes feeling weak
Clothes Usually Worn: Allyson usually wears what she wants when she wants
Personality: Allyson is outgoing and likes to meet new people, unless they are the ones that try to kill.
History: Allyson was born on January 1st 1992 to an unknown werewolf and Derek Hale. Due to her Father having to run for his life , she was raised by Scott MCcall and the rest of the pack, in Beacon Hills. She attended Beacon Hill's High School along with Scott McCall's kid and they became best friends. She hangs around the pack a lot and tries to learn all she can about being a werewolf and how to appear more human when not around the pack.
Other: Faceclaim is Katie McGrath

Back
Top Bottom