MxF Always seeking new RP...

Currently reading:
MxF Always seeking new RP...

Wheelerguy

Deity
Local time
Today 6:45 AM
Updated January 11 2024...

I'm seeking some new roleplays. I'm open to most slice of life scenarios with interested females - PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE get in touch via PM and we can discuss it further.

I love OOC interaction and I'm a friendly man so please get in touch with any ideas you might have!

Hi everyone, I'm a guy in the UK and looking for lovely ladies for good chat and of course roleplay - I like human stuff, no animals or weirdness like that! I'm particularly fond of romance roleplaying and would love to find the same in a female partner :)

Update:

Ideally I'd like to find someone who's absolutely comfortable with slice of life, normal scenarios that can include love, romance, drama....I'd love to hear all your ideas for pairings - a few favourite settings are college/university, holiday romance, the gym, workplace - but I'm absolutely open to suggestions....please give me a shout - PM me...I don't bite :)

**Can I ask that if we're roleplaying and you think it sucks - just tell me, please don't waste mine or your own time. Thank you!

Last edited:
If you're still looking for partners, shoot me a PM.

I'd like to collaborate on a slice of life!

And another bump.....if you fancy creating something or just say hello, get in touch!!

Back
Top Bottom