Unspecified Amaze me....

Currently reading:
Unspecified Amaze me....

sparxx

Count
Local time
Today 8:32 PM
As some may ponder the complexities of role play, I choose to be a door to whatever realm or fantasy you may desire. I have the ability to play in almost any role, and have done many different things.

As they say, the only stupid question will be the one you choose not to ask.

Thus, let me share...

I prefer M x F obviously, but am open to any of the following, I have written all of these comfortably

M x M
F x F
Futa
Demons, vampires, beasts...
Fandoms
Any variation of popular culture, or historic (I'm a history buff so if you really want to get into it...

Now let's get into the won't do's....

Most of which are noted in this sites rules. But to refresh in case you didn't take the time to read them....

No kids, no animals, no bugs (yes... really), no rape unless asked for and approved by mods (not a strength so probably not a good thing to even suggest).

I like to think of myself as a decent writer. I don't dwell on typos (we're human) and can write 1st or 3rd person depending on what YOU want to do. All I ask is that my partners communicate. I prefer to develop stories OOC, and will do character sheets if needed. I prefer to do them, but it's not a need.

Also willing to help new writers who want to baby step it.

b6f5a88f8ade6617e8e090a6de138cba.jpg

I'm intrested in rping with you,I have some pairings in the female section if you want to look at the pairings.

yeah... I originally pondered the difficulty of it as well... but there are people out there who enjoy it.

yeah... gone are the days when it was one boy, one girl and happily ever after... you better be ready to bring the toolbox.

Why don't we amaze each other... I'm throwing a little party over in the RP Requests - for Groups. See ~ "An Exclusive Invitation"
Suit up, stop by and have a drink.

Back
Top Bottom