Unspecified An Adventure made for two!

Currently reading:
Unspecified An Adventure made for two!

Hodrick

Smile!!
Local time
Today 2:58 AM
Hey I'm Looking for someone to go on adventure with! It doesn't matter if your a girl, guy, other, anyone is welcome.

1.Setting and time: It'll be set in your a fantasy world with magic and other crazy stuff monsters, dragons, the whole shabang, it's in a period without common technology so no phones ;-;. There are kingdoms and governments that rule over this world and some are at war with each others.

2.Plot: The world is currently in a state of partial chaos, and times are harder than they've ever been. There are four major powers in control of the world, The Guild, The Kingdom of Lothria, the Central States, and tyrannical kingdom of Agies.
-Each control a large portion of the map, the Guild sits in the midlands with Agies to the left of that in the west and Lothria to the right in the east. the Central States watches from the north.
-Agies and Lothria are on the brink of war but the only thing keeping that war from starting is the Guild and C.S. the guild supplies all three nations with strong worriers and brilliant mages, so they handle most confrontations between the three powers.

3.The characters (Us!!): I will be rping as my own OC and I will provide Information about him on my profile and the character forums.
-You can use any OC you have or if you need one we can creat one together.
-The only thing I ask for when making an OC or submitting one is that their no too OP, it ruins the whole mood when you have someone that can just whipe out an army in one go. HOWEVER I think it would be great to grow out characters together and get OP with time!!
-Our characters will be childhood friends that grew up in a small town on the border.
-The town gets caught in a battle between Agies and Lothria. we escape but the town is destroyed and many are dead. Now we want to go to the guild and regester to be adventures and become strong enough to stop the war!

4. Limits and Boundaries: I don't mind much but I want to keep it as clean as possible.
-No sex, relationship is fine romance is fine!
-There will be violence (SHOCKER) be ready for that
-We can work out anything else!

5.Writing styles: I write in a longer style so like half to full paragraphs.
-I hate one liners please try not to, if I don't give enough to go off of let me know and I can help
-If you need me to shorten my posts or make them longer we can talk it through and fix it!
-Any pace is good. if your new and still learning thats fine just let me know. and open partnership is the best kind.

6.Other info and questions: This is my first Request thread so if i missed anything we can go over it and work through it.
-I am a college student so I am not available 24/7 but I do take this seriously and I want the same respect.
-As i said before I see you as a partner now and I want to work with you as a friend. So communicate I won't bite lol.

Please consider!! Can't Wait!!!

I have am oc that might be able to fit into the world with some editing if you're interested?

Back
Top Bottom