An Awkward Dweeb

Currently reading:
An Awkward Dweeb

Heart

Serf
Local time
Today 5:28 AM
So, I'm totally new to this site. I have no idea what to say as an introduction. I'm pretty shy in real life as well as online ( a real bummer) I've never actually joined a site dedicated to roleplaying, so I'm pretty nervous about it! A website I roleplayed on started to die out of roleplayers, and I have a bunch of characters rotting. So I'm excited to be somewhere with a bunch of rp'ers like me!

I'd like to think I'm a pretty alright roleplayer. I really prefer to do real life rps, with a splash of supernatural situations and they're pretty mature. I'm 20 years old and in college. I really love to write, listen to music, and I have a minor obsession with k-pop!

Welcome! You'll find no shortage of great role players here. I'm glad you found our little community and look forward to seeing you around the forums!

So, I'm totally new to this site. I have no idea what to say as an introduction. I'm pretty shy in real life as well as online ( a real bummer) I've never actually joined a site dedicated to roleplaying, so I'm pretty nervous about it! A website I roleplayed on started to die out of roleplayers, and I have a bunch of characters rotting. So I'm excited to be somewhere with a bunch of rp'ers like me!

I'd like to think I'm a pretty alright roleplayer. I really prefer to do real life rps, with a splash of supernatural situations and they're pretty mature. I'm 20 years old and in college. I really love to write, listen to music, and I have a minor obsession with k-pop!

Introductions are always a chore, don't sweat it none of ours were that great either.

Back
Top Bottom