FxF An itch I want to scrath

Currently reading:
FxF An itch I want to scrath

Esoterica

Knight
Local time
Today 7:39 AM
079650d022d4d80a43ee402112ddc0f8.jpg

⟼[ Status (Open) || Avg. Word Count: 300 words || RP Medium (Threads/Discord) || Story Driven] ⟻

I am returning to Inner Sancturm after a long absence from this site. I am looking for some stories.

I want to make it clear upfront, I am here for the story. I am not seeking hookups or D/S relationships, and I am not comfortable with flirting with me. I expect to be treated with respect and boundaries respected and that goes both ways.

At the moment I am most interested in writing supernatural stories, and a trope I happen to really enjoy is pairing hunters alongside of vampires. Stories where the vampire turns the hunter against their will, or stories where they cultivate a forbidden relationship.

Other stories I like are angels vs demons. Or werewolves and vampires paired together. In the universe I write in Apocaleptika, there is a character, a Demon of Bloodlust, Ramiel, who created vampires and his bite kills anyone including vampires that he bites. I enjoy being able to play him sometimes too.

I also enjoy pairing light elves and dark elves sometimes. Stories where one is captured by another during war or something like that.

If you are interested in discussing writing a story with me, send me a pm.

Last edited:
I am still looking for roleplay. Please pm me if interested and do not post here.

Back
Top Bottom