ChosenWritings

Boobologist
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 5:13 AM
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Hi everyone!

I'm 18 (she/her) in university and I've been roleplaying for roughly 5 years. I enjoy lots of detail and heart-twisting plots. I have absolutely no idea how to use this site, so if someone would like to give me a little "how-to" I would deeply appreciate it (I did read the rules but I don't totally get how to post characters or how to even find partners). I'm originally from roleplay.me but I feel that all the decent writers have slowly died off from the site. So here I am! I look forward to getting to know y'all and figuring out how to use this site.

- ChosenWritings :)

Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy it here. As for learning the site a lot has to do with reading the help section in each forum or just learning from prospective partners. Everyone is really nice and helpful so don't be afraid to message someone you think can help and they most likely will help.

Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy it here. As for learning the site a lot has to do with reading the help section in each forum or just learning from prospective partners. Everyone is really nice and helpful so don't be afraid to message someone you think can help and they most likely will help.
Thank you! I've been slowly getting the gist of things. I was a bit skeptical, but I honestly love how things are formatted now that I can understand what's going on.

Happy to hear it my friend. Feel free to message me if you need more help.

Hello ChosenWritings, Welcome to I.S. I hope you find everything you are looking for. There are a lot of co-authors here looking for people to write with and I'm sure you will find someone if you look. Best wishes.

Hello ChosenWritings, Welcome to I.S. I hope you find everything you are looking for. There are a lot of co-authors here looking for people to write with and I'm sure you will find someone if you look. Best wishes.
Thank you!

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Back
Top Bottom