Character(s) And in the Rabbit Hole you find..

Currently reading:
Character(s) And in the Rabbit Hole you find..

AmpedScríbhneoir

A Little Bit of Crazy Never Hurts
Local time
Today 10:46 AM
To preface for anyone taking a peek that have not read my request thread, or to elaborate for those whom did, I'm not a big fan of character profiles really, nothing against them, I love reading them, I just really /really/ enjoy discovering these facts about your character as mine does, just like I would a real person, not all at once on a page. It gives me incentive to get my character to dig deeper, to ask more, to jump down those questions. It gives us a chance to elaborate differently, to maybe tweek a detail or two we might need to, adds some excitement and mystery.
I call my way of role playing 'organic' because I try really hard not to have to much of a hand in making things happen, rather, I enjoy watching them happen instead. My plots are always lose, and ready for change, my characters are all made and ready, but some things might be taken away or added, depending what the story/genre is, or what plot we may have come up with/decided on.

When you look at my character sheets, you're not going to see much other than descriptions of their appearance and brief ones on personality, maybe some backstory if I'm feeling flashy.

With that all out of the way, each post will detail a different character, starting with my lonely girl as I have a craving for her over in my request thread.

Contents of this Table

(Posted) Annette 'Anne' Rose

(Posted) William 'Will' Galic

(TBP) Adrian Baph

(TBP) Kieran O'Riely

(TBP) Trevor Xavier

(TBP) Charnette Baker

Last edited:
Annette 'Anne' Rose
Hight: 5'9
Hair: Autumn Red
Eyes: Blue
General Appearance: Anne, standing at 5'9, is a curvy girl with wide hips, thick thighs and a narrow waist, gifted to her from her mother. Her hair is worn long, often down though she does enjoy putting it up in a pony tail with a soft blue ribbon that was a gift to her. To keep fit, she enjoys dance, both having been raised to do ballet but also newer, less classical dancing. She enjoys dressing well, trying to stay fashionable with her own style or flair to an existing one, going from wearing a skirt covered in playing kittens, stockings that are black until her thighs with cats on them, and a black tank top to jean shorts, leggings and a baggy galaxy sweater, Anne tends to look good in what she wears.
"A proper lady never leaves the house unless she's looking her best."
~Amelia Rose (Annes Mother)
General Personality: Anne tries to be upbeat about most things, but like most people can get thrown for an emotional loop, perhaps more easily than others. Sure of herself, confident, and perhaps a bit cocky, Anne is a charmer with a southern flair that lends to her less than 'good girl' exploits. She seeks thrills, adrenaline is her drug of choice. Though she does have a list of more easily obtainable, physical drugs she enjoys as well. Often times, she can read as reckless.
When her friend, she is kind, caring and almost motherly. When her enemy, she's a sweet and vicious.​

William 'Will' Galic
Height: 5'11
Hair: Dirty blonde with light natural highlights
Eyes: Green
General Appearance: Will is a thin young man who never seems to fill out no matter how much he eats or tries to put on muscle. He's of average height, weighing closer to 120 pounds. His smile is broad and takes up most of his face, comes of as genuine, though he wears his emotions on his sleeve making him easier to read usually. He prefers darker clothes that are decorated via the fabric in some way such as galaxy fabrics or clothing with effects.
General Personality: Will is a happy-go-lucky person, he tries to see the good in most, and the bright side in everything. A hard childhood due to poverty and a loving mother give him a sense of kindness and nurturing not seen in men very often, and a genuine care for people not just his friends. He goes out of his way to help if he can.

Will is a fortune teller and was originally made to be a seer who made predictions and could read peoples 'Fates' and 'Constellations'. Meaning he can see every choice you have made and have yet to make. He enjoys reading with a deck of fortune cards but if in a world of magic he has a unique style of reading. He can be retrofitted to any style of rp, fits best in fantasy.

Back
Top Bottom