All “And like the cycle of the seasons, the cycle of the Avatar began anew”

luvfoolxsh

Jujutsu Sorcerer
Local time
Today 11:37 PM
Kyoto Metropolitan Curse Technical College
Pronouns
they/them
Hello! My name is luv, and I am currently on the search for some people who would be willing and dedicated to roleplay about an avatar that comes after Korra.
side note: i do not plan on role playing as the avatar, so that's up for grabs for anyone who wants it.

For the past few weeks I've been in this middle space of feeling nostalgic over the atla universe, but also wanting new content, so I thought why not gather a small group of writers, where we can create and play out the new team avatar? I think that could be fun. I don't have an overarching plot in mind at the moment, but that can be apart of a group discussion, as well as subplots and character focused storylines. I want it to be known that even if you aren't playing the avatar character, there will be times when the role play focus will be shifted to your character. I know the avatar is the main focus of the shows, but I want it to be fun and fair for everyone, as that is my main goal with this rp.

This will be a descriptive, longterm role play written in third person. Like ooc, all characters being played will be eighteen or older. This is a lgbtq+ safe zone, as all my characters tend to be apart of the alphabet mafia. I do expect there to be a lot of plotting not just as a group, but also one on one between each other. Create relationships, break them, cause drama or solve differences between your characters. Give me the fluff and the angst! I think it would be interesting to explore different kinds of relationships between the characters. So just have fun with it.
Since I do plan on having this role play last a long while, please don't ghost us. I know things can come up and real life sometimes gets in the way, and that's completely understandable. If it's possible, a warning that you may be away for a while would be nice. But if that's not possible, you can always message me when you come back. No need to explain anything to me, I know how life can be. If you still show interest in the role play, I will welcome you back with open arms. On the other hand, don't be afraid to tell me if you're not feeling the role play anymore. I'm sure everyone will understand, and it beats going M.I.A on us.

I personally don't mind gore, but with this kind of rp specifically I don't see there being a lot of it. It completely depends on plot points, and other people's triggers. I'm okay with violence, as I expect there to be some fighting in this rp. I'm usually fine with sexual content, however in a group setting, I think it'd be best to move things such as that into another thread, instead of having it in the main roleplaying area. All of this and triggers can be further discussed in detail once the group is actually formed.

For this role play, I do want to try my hand at writing a male character. I haven't decided if I wanted to play a non bender or a bender, but I'm leaning more towards non bender.
Only kinds of face claims i'm accepting for this rp are drawn/art, which I would be happy to help you with if you need it.
another side note: if you are creating the avatar character, please keep in mind that the avatar after korra would have been born as an earth bender.

Thank you for reading my post, and don't be afraid to let me know if you're interested <3

Current Characters
Firebenders : 1/?
Airbenders : 0/?
Waterbenders : 1/?
Earthbenders : 0/?
Nonbenders : 1/?

Last edited:
count me in ! i already have an oc i'm developing for a post - korra universe and i have a few drawings of him as well. all drawings are my own btw. his name is kanaaq and he's a waterbender from the northern watertribe. if you want more information, or an application of sorts, please let me know ! :D

count me in ! i already have an oc i'm developing for a post - korra universe and i have a few drawings of him as well. all drawings are my own btw. his name is kanaaq and he's a waterbender from the northern watertribe. if you want more information, or an application of sorts, please let me know ! :D
hey! so glad that you're interested! no need for an application, but i would love to hear more about your oc if you're willing to share. it's so cool that you drew him yourself! i just recently started practicing sketching, so i'm not at the level of drawing my own ocs yet, but i'm hoping to eventually get to that point in the future.

This does actually look pretty interesting! I love the avatar universe and I've always wanted to try out an RP set in the world! I'm considering this, but I want to make sure I'm able to be active enough for the RP. Is there any requirement for it? At least I can play a non avatar character, so that you don't have to have my character be active all the time if that makes any sense? I mean I would probably just do a bender regardless! 😁

This does actually look pretty interesting! I love the avatar universe and I've always wanted to try out an RP set in the world! I'm considering this, but I want to make sure I'm able to be active enough for the RP. Is there any requirement for it? At least I can play a non avatar character, so that you don't have to have my character be active all the time if that makes any sense? I mean I would probably just do a bender regardless! 😁
hello! no real requirements, just the ones i have in the post. if life is keeping you busy, i'm sure we can work something out so you can still roleplay in the group! but i'm all for you joining if you decide that's what you want to do? just let me know whenever and we can talk more about it ☺️

hello! no real requirements, just the ones i have in the post. if life is keeping you busy, i'm sure we can work something out so you can still roleplay in the group! but i'm all for you joining if you decide that's what you want to do? just let me know whenever and we can talk more about it ☺️
Oh, sure! I'll make sure to try and let you know whenever I'll be unavailable. It worked for me in other group RPs I've been in, so I'm positive it could work here as well. You can count me in as interested! I'd love to discuss more!

Also maybe you should make a group DM for planning as soon as you have enough people for that? It's really handy and you can always add more people to it as more people join! I don't know just a suggestion. ☺️

Is this still happening?

Back
Top Bottom