And then there was this guy.

Currently reading:
And then there was this guy.

Synth Dragon

The Dragon at the end of a decayed world.
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 6:35 AM
Pronouns
He/Him
Well, Melly has introduced herself, so I may as well, as well.

Hello, my name is Earth Dragon. I'm an experienced roleplayer and writer of many years, ever since early high school. I've done genres from horror, action, adventure, mystery, comedy, romance, slice of life, and of course ERP/erotica. Practically, all of it. However, though I am experienced with ERPs, I will refrain from doing ERP with anyone on this forum, except for Melly. Loyalty is key, after all.

Anyway, I do hope to make some good friends here and I would enjoy gaining more roleplay experience. I'm a generally detailed RP'er, but I'm okay with RP'ing with anyone of any experience. And I like to do roleplays of a more mature rating (not to be confused with ERP).

I think that was an adequate introduction.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Earth, Melly,

Hey, hello, welcome,.

Hope you and your SO are finding your way around okay. You should be able to find a little bit of everything here. You may find no/ relationship based rp 's alittle more difficult to find but they are out there , I promise, I have several myself. Just takes a little more time to find.

Problems seek out those in Blue or Purple, general enquiries can be handled by any staff member. Also the residents in chat are a helpful bunch and will assist if they are able.

Looking forward to seeing you guys around.

Nyx.

Welcome, welcome.

Welcome to the site! I'm sure you two will make great stories here.
I look forward to it!
Let me know if you have any questions.

Back
Top Bottom