Currently reading:
Unspecified Androgynous Feline Is Completely Bamboozled

Conqueeftador

Former Child
Local time
Today 5:47 PM
Pronouns
They/Them
I am looking for partners to partake in a long-term, story-driven roleplay set in a world in which anthropomorphic characters exist and technology is, at least around, real-world 1700s era. This can be either a world of your own or a world that is made up on the spot. I have a preference for anthropomorphic characters, although human and human-adjacent characters are fine with me as well. Just keep note that I am less likely to partake in sexual roleplay if the character is a humanoid, but it is not at all impossible! Below is a link to my character along with my starting post! Please, feel free to either ask me any questions or to just go ahead and make a post (in whatever way is best for this site). This is my first time roleplaying on this website, so I apologize if any etiquette is forgotten. Please, feel free to ask any questions before making a roleplay post!

---> Jamie Daughtler's Character Profile <---

Towns and cities were not Jamie's thing. Sure, maybe they technically lived in a city, but it was much more akin to a village in terms of how things felt. It was quieter and less prone to drunken lardasses meandering the streets at night. People had respect and a purpose in life. If one wanted to do something exciting, then they could do it somewhere that wasn't a bar. They weren't aware of any non-religious alcoholic beverages that even existed in their hometown!

When it came time for Jamie to finally come to town, things were usually quiet, but they had come later than usual and had seemed to have missed the pleasantries in exchange for the violence! It was a turbulent time for a feline that was not used to such times!

They were lucky in having not been too involved in the crowd below them. No, they had found themselves on the rooftops of the surrounding buildings. They'd silently hop from shingle to shingle, their bare feet making less noise than that of the average shoe. Their outfit also made for a fairly easygoing experience of discount Assassin's Creed behavior, gray shorts that allowed for easy movement, and a loose-fitting dark blue shirt wrapped with a red "belt" aiding as such.

There was a wooden sheath tucked within the red belt, the wood having gold-like decorations on the ends of it. The handle of a sword could be seen sticking out of it and the crossguard had an extension on it not too dissimilar to a bayonet attachment point. This was likely for the flintlock rifle that was slung across their shoulders, which was an uncommon sight for the lower class. The rifle had dark-colored wood making up the stock and forend, the barrel and flintlock mechanism being as dark as the flint used to light the gunpowder.

"Well, I don't exactly know how I'm gonna get to tradin'..", they murmured to themselves whilst shuffling a satchel on their lefthand side. This satchel held the powder, patches, and ball ammunition for the rifle.

Back
Top Bottom