Currently reading:
MxF Animal kingdom

Luna_sohma

Nightmare in disguise
Local time
Yesterday 11:54 PM
Pronouns
She/Her
So I am super excited about this plot but first let's go over a few rules!

Please reply to our roleplay at least once a week.

1. If you are unable to do that please, please, please just give me a heads up!
  2. I understand spelling and grammar mistake's but if it starts to become a problem please understand if I no longer want to continue the roleplay
  3. I need nice, juicy replies! I'm not asking for a novel but at least a paragraph per response.
  4. I will ask for a character sheet with a face claim

Here's the plot!
In this society social ranking and wealth are what rules the world. The founders of this society decided upon a rather peculiar ranking system. They admired animals for their raw natural selection and wanted that. So to portray this every single person is required to wear an animal mask based on their families wealth, social ranking and occupation. High nobility getting regal animals such a deer, lions and so on. Middle class having cows, dove, and so on. The lowest class having mice and other rodents along with pigs. MC is part of high nobility and is ready for marriage while YC is also ready for marriage but comes from a family of servants. You do have wealth and great social status but this marriage is what will earn you an elegant new animal patron for your family.

Please PM if interested!!

Back
Top Bottom