Currently reading:
MxM Anybody Fancy Dark Elves???

CelesteDreams

Day Dreamer
Local time
Today 5:17 PM
Pronouns
She/Her
First and foremost, please forgive me for not having the most fanciest of threads!!

A little bit about me:
I may have taken a few years off from role-playing but now that I'm back it feels as if I've never left. Unfortunately I cannot provide any examples due to unfortunate events where all all my stories had to be deleted 😭😭 I legit had hundreds of pages that are all gone and I can never recover so for that let's have a moment of silence please 🥺🥺

What I enjoy:
Light supernatural creatures
Dark supernatural creatures
Gore
War/violence
Strong emotions such as anger, hate, passion, love etc…
Erotica
MxM
FxF
MxF
NBxNB
Adventure
Character development change
Soulmates

My Adored Kinks:
Biting
Marking
Bondage (leather, spikes, chains etc)
Masochism
Sadism
Gagging/being gagged
Choking
Handprints
Whips/floggers/paddles
Spanking
Caging
Orgasm control
Edging
Encasement
Sensory Deprivation
Feathers
Soft materials against skin

Middle of the Road Kinks:
Blood play
Water sports

My Hard Limits:
Scat play
Someone not using safe words
Fan fictions

Pairing:
Prince X Prince
Prince X Prisoner

Plot lines:

The world once lived in harmony and everybody was at peace with each other until the great war happened… This great war created a divide between species and different races of supernatural beings. The hierarchy was created and stayed that way for a very long time. Back to present day the dark elves mixed with the bloodline of soul eaters were the top of the food chain. They controlled everything everyone, every other kingdom and every other land had to appease them and live by their rules (Depending on the region). They are heartless murderers and cruel beings yes but if you didn't bother them they do not bother you.
Every year there was a festival where you trade your best goods or best prize possessions in order to gain favor from this ruthless family and other kingdoms involved
This is where the story begins…
I will be playing the Dark Elvin Prince and the respective partner will be playing the prisoner. The prisoner can either be a royal blood or not it is up to you and any supernatural being of your choosing 🤗🤗🤗
Both of these male characters will be switches as down the line, the dynamic of dominant and submissive will be switched and then switched again depending on the situation.

Requirements:
I require at least one full paragraph for a reply, I tend to go at least 2-3 even 4 paragraphs at the beginning and overtime it either remains the same or increases depending on their respective partner. I pay a lot of attention and detail so please be detail oriented and try not to be vague unless it's part of your character development. I'd rather put too much detail into a reply then too little and I hope you would feel the same!

Please leave a comment below or private message me and we can go from there! If possible please leave an example of your work or previous works! I love love love to talk so anyone who does one-liners please do not apply 😊

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom