Anyone willing to double up?

Currently reading:
Anyone willing to double up?

Welcome! You have been invited by Lucas Rhydian to join our community. Please click here to register.

Shadowclone

Knight
Local time
Today 9:44 PM
Hello, everyone. I just want to get the obvious out, I am a male, in real life, there are some people who that bothers and I feel like It would be respectful to inform anyone who wants to know. So now that we got that out of the way, lets it to the better information.

I'm looking for someone to double up. If your not sure what that is, double up, is where we do two different stories, you get an RP, that you been wanting to do, and I get one I'm wanting to do. Is there a specific story you been wanting to do, or some kinks you. been dying for, but can't find someone to do it with you? Well of the answer is yes, then maybe doubling up, is your thing. That's the reason I'm wanting to double, up there are RP, that I have been dying to do, but can't find the right partner. I also somewhat enjoy playing a female. I'm new to double up, so bare that in mind, but if you don't want to double up, but you think we would be a good match, maybe if you have a fun looking plot, maybe we can just do the one story?

Alright, so, I'm not going to list my kinks, I figured if we're going to double, up I will do whatever kind you want to do, as long as it doesn't go against the site rules, of course. But you don't have to do the same for me, when you send me a message just let me know what you're no's are, and we definitely can leave them out. So, I'm going to list some fandoms that I have watched, it will not be everything I have watched, not even close, bit just down off the top of my head, I definitely will be adding more in the future, so if you don't see something your interested in, or there is something you want and don't see it, just ask.

Movies-
Star wars
Marvel
DC
Harry Potter
Fox's x-men
Disney

TV shows
Marvels Netflix
Arrowverse
Westworld
Game of Thrones
Cloak and Dagger
The Runaways
Kim Possible
Gotham

Well, that's all I have for now, as I said I will definitely be adding more to this. I'm a huge gamer so will be adding game soon. Please don't post in this thread, I never see you response, plus I like keeping it clean, just send me a PM

Last edited:
I would totally be down to double up with you. Star Wars, X-Men and Harry Potter are a few of the genres I'd definitely love to write with you. I've written in those genres before and I'm pretty comfortable with it. I'm also willing to try something new. If you're interested, PM me ;) this sounds like almost exactly what I've been looking for ^_^

Back
Top Bottom