All Apocalyptic Bot Fighters

Currently reading:
All Apocalyptic Bot Fighters

Dani_

Ring Leader
Local time
Today 5:07 PM
[CLOSED at least for now. Special thanks to the cool team who joined~]

Hi! I've had this idea for a long time and would love to write it out with some cool people. So, let me give you the idea and then I'll talk about expectations or whateva.

Welcome to Kanstorm City! The 3033rd underground city to ever be built. There are 6014 underground cities to date. Founded in the year 2207, Kanstorm was created to provide a safe haven for human citizens. The surface of the earth needs time to repair itself after the devastating effects of The Tradgedy Battles during WWIII. The Tragedy Battles were fought not by humans, but by war bots; varieties of robots created for surveilling, protecting, fighting, and destroying in place of humans. The technology that created the war bots was unstable and erratic. It became nearly impossible to figure out what would and would not trigger a war bot to attack and they began attacking everything in sight, killing millions of people and animals. Underground cities were built in order to save humanity and robots are forbidden. Travel between cities is possible through underground roads and trains, but some travel is only possible on the surface. Not all, but many war bots were created with the ability to run on natural resources and still roam the surface and because of this, special permission needs to be given to those who wish to go to the surface. Few are granted surface travel permits and a very limited number of people are given access to the surface daily for important work such as scavenging and surveilling.

cf217cc1ef4635a0f7f2b9770e84107f.jpg

So, you want to enter the illegal bot fighting ring? Kanstorm City is the perfect place to do it. The underground cities are all very different, some more advanced than others. Here in Kanstorm, most of the authorities are perfectly aware of the bot fights that occur... because they love to attend the fights for a good night out. The ring is discreet, but not that discreet really. It's a totally different story in most cities. The penalties for owning a war bot range from 30 years in prison to death. In Kanstorm, as long as you know who the people you really need to hide your bots from are, you should be just fine. Now, here's what you need to know to get fighting!

-Most who enter bot fights have teams. They are made up of bot owners, mechanics, and programmers. Bot owners enter their bots into fights and hire programmers to work on the bot's software and mechanics to work on the bot's hardware. People who own and act as programmer and mechanic for their bots themselves are called independents.
-There are five types of war bots: Drone/Surveillance Bots (anywhere from 5 in. - 2 ft. tall, not dangerous, can be used for household and work purposes, only bots completely legal to own), Class 1 War Bots ("man height" bots ranging between 4-7 ft., dangerous, illegal to own penalty likely 30-35 years prison), Class 2 War Bots (8-12 ft., dangerous, illegal to own penalty likely 35-55 years prison), Class 3 War Bots (13-18 ft., extremely dangerous, illegal to own penalty likely life in prison-death), Class 4/Titan Class (anything taller than 18 ft., extremely dangerous, illegal to own penalty certain death). The smaller the bot, the easier to program and the easier to prevent attack triggers.
-Bots fights are held in secret arenas. The majority of fights take place with Classes 1-2. Very few risk competing in Class 3 fights and even fewer arenas even allow Class 3 fights. Only the insane compete in rare Class 4 fights that only take place on the surface.
-There are 4 total fighting arenas in Kanstorm City. The Ditch is a smaller, slightly run down arena that is excellent for beginner bot fighters as they welcome anyone with a bot, they hold Class 1 and Class 2 fights. Last Chance Arena is a big arena and is praised for its efficiency in running smooth bot fights, it is probably the smartest, safest place to enter a bot fight, intermediate and advanced fights are welcome, they hold Class 1 and Class 2 fights. The Vida Fighting Arena is deep underground and harder to enter as every owner, mechanic, programmer, war bot, and even guest is required thorough background checks, but this arena welcomes all levels of fighters and offers an arena experience you won't find anywhere else as they play loud music and provide lighting and arena effects, they hold Class 1 and Class 2 fights. The Colosseum is open only to advance fighters, it is the most discreet arena, it is not open often and exclusively offers Class 3 fights.

If you read all that, you might be interested so please please please message me if you want to join in on this! If I get a couple of people interested, I'll start a group message so that we can go over characters, bots, and how we want to run the story. Ideally, I would like this to be a written out, plot driven story and not just an open RP for people to come and go randomly. If you join and at some point can't write in it anymore or want to leave that's totally fine! Just don't want random people coming in and out if that makes sense... So yeah! Here's some robot inspo if you want it, and message me if you're interested!

b42037c352ed837da7bf992f2e9b3383.jpg
5aee55df08b3f51e76304756c5c4d74a.jpg
2f77f132514592309855e8999ebf58a6.jpg

85b3a0f93616384d87f57bc015112889.jpg
640d2ac0ceeec0d0e293a259f104a824.jpg
b9bd2807e8b6f9107e0edf0769a80cf0.jpg
411bca2b7c087ad3ef3144b840506900.jpg
321ae8562dbd8d067e68377dc6b38343.jpg
01a84c62e243ede38e53903d0df4f5f1.jpg

6db10f130f2eecc43094a7d1b2349c3c.jpg
2dc5142a06fcfef0013cf3acec2c5daa.jpg
82ff1451ef0ab87b378d066728a9fc89.jpg
bb548e2d87318e77acf42c331b541ef2.jpg
7255ee47d3ca62b877de53a8f3094b7f.jpg
be927585d9c2b099be044102a542f1ca.jpg

Last edited:
Hey! Not sure if this is still running, but if you need partners, I just happen to be looking for distractions from IRL shenanigans (not too much, we're doing that character growth rn but sometimes I need a breather, you know?) - anyway I've been wanting to play a pretty hands-on female mechanic for a while and this sounds like an amazing premise to sink teeth into! Giant deadly robots and underground bunkers just hit the right spot.

Hey! Not sure if this is still running, but if you need partners, I just happen to be looking for distractions from IRL shenanigans (not too much, we're doing that character growth rn but sometimes I need a breather, you know?) - anyway I've been wanting to play a pretty hands-on female mechanic for a while and this sounds like an amazing premise to sink teeth into! Giant deadly robots and underground bunkers just hit the right spot.
I totally feel that. Actually no one has reached out about it so if you want to start it just one on one I'm so down!

Back
Top Bottom