All Are you intrigued?

Currently reading:
All Are you intrigued?

Caspin

Serf
Local time
Today 2:30 AM
π’Š. π’Šπ’π’•π’“π’π’…π’–π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’
Hello! Welcome to my request thread my name is Caspin. I have been roleplaying on and off for 14 years! I love to write it has always been a passion of mine so roleplaying became a natural thing for me. With that being said I will roleplay female characters or male characters. Though I won't play a dominant male if the character is straight. I am fine with MxM, MxF, and FxF. I love to start a roleplay with one character each but with the intention of adding more characters that we would play!
3QcCFFVqavmGQNRwyGIKFZ_6oZNI5QNgYXpTS2JyX3hZK-fUJmuLvT-wvlowTUajjypPFA7mGn-UHQbmxkJp6H72u1xu5aTa0zWrwsrXGwRpXQv0Ke1pAsJzALwmPmV62p5tsfRYLrYmrb5cof1zQ9c

π’Šπ’Š. π’Šπ’π’‡π’ & π’†π’™π’‘π’†π’„π’•π’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’π’”
My Favorite Genres to roleplay are Slice of Life, Romance, Mystery, Horror, Action, Fantasy (Low, Dark, Modern/Urban, Gaslamp, Post-apocalyptic sci-fi and some Fandoms (
If you are curious just ask.)​
I personally will manage between five lines and two paragraphs per post depending on your post size. I will mirror you up to 4 paragraphs per post, I can also usually post at least three times a week and will tell you if I can't for some reason, all I ask is you post semi-regularly and have good spelling. My only Hard No's are Rape, Scat, and Incest. Otherwise, if it isn't listed but you wonder if I am up for it just ask!
OygrSSDSup-zm3ZgfCRCVJRCkvNdy8Hy-a7ek_NYgh7B7dUa2-f7-uwE5Isb3tEbYA2hX_GU_zmbfBjEs0io8Y2RK7MgeQ8TYY99gp5JAWvTlBsgzoX9WGJidmmnM1XuOLZB3HPhOvKQSQwcBx4fkdg

π’Šπ’Šπ’Š. 𝒑𝒍𝒐𝒕
"Snowy Mystic Lodge"
Muse A and Muse B are acquaintances, that had both been invited to a week getaway in the mountains. When Muse A and Muse B discover they are the only ones to arrive because of a storm brewing emotions fly. What happens if the power goes out?
Potential for either Romance or Mystery/Horror here!

"Is this the end"
This takes place in a post-apocalyptic world where there are mutant animals. After the radiation blast took out most humans there are few still trying to survive to find a safe place to start to rebuild and start a safe haven.
(This is based on the video game Metro Exodus)

"Love is fast like the Water"
Muse A encounters Muse B one afternoon as they're making their way to the bus, Muse A can't help but stare with envy watching Muse B mount their motorcycle- able to ride off whenever and wherever they please. Muse B catches Muse A staring and offers them a ride, Muse A accepts happily accepting their first taste of freedom. Muse B decides that they quite like Muse A and takes them to one of their favorite places, a place that most people don't know of (a secluded waterfall and waters) As Muse B and Muse A get to know each other and hangout Muse B being a rather outgoing confident person goes in to make a move on Muse B, what happens next?

I will add more as I think of them!
If none of these interest you check out my pairings below!

SfbTqxCv_-QczNl99qcPAtDLVRq9o13eg4gAyLQZxaui3oCvqcFc8OFNSsCgXIPDj_eD_g8KzstEeQ6chYpQhluKosD2evPG-3WW1HvRvcvPG0tHKCSeZZtzjnUtZTAqGKGv-oy_T4W9gKGHUnv8Zzg

π’Šπ’—. Pairings
Student x Exchange Student
Bad boy x Good girl
Student x Teacher(College)
Teacher x Teacher
Deaf girl x Normal boy
Nerd x Jock
Rich boy (or girl) x Poor girl (or boy)
Friends with benefits
Arranged marriage
Boy x Girl best friend
Demigod x Human