Today 3:31 PM
Name:
Arys Silverkin

Race:
Half-Griffin

Sexual Orientation:

Bisexual (Prefers Women)

Appearance Details:
Human Form: (I will comment a picture once it's finished)
Height:
5"9
Skin Tone: Olive, slightly tan
Hair: Warm brown, medium length with an uneven layered cut to it. Eagle feathers are mixed into her hair, scattered around it randomly.
Eye Color: Similar to Eagle eyes, her irises are larger and colored a bright yellow surrounded by a black sclera.
Piercing(s): She has many golden piercings on her ears, the largest one being attached through a thin golden chain to a ring piercing on her lip.
Facial Features: Many freckles dot her face, but more notably there is one large birthmark going across her right eye. Her lips are plump, she has a rather doll-like nose and her eyes are almond shaped with thick, long eyelashes. Her are also outlined with feathers at the tips.
Body Features: Her shoulders and upper arms/back are covered in freckles, her body shape is rather lean and thin to help with flying, and a long lion's tail protrudes from her lower back.

Griffin Form:
Her griffin form is as lean as her human form, with strong and abnormally large eagle wings on her back, a sharp beak with black tips, and two strong lion front legs and talon hind legs and a long lion tail.

Abilities:
She can fly in both her human and griffin form, so long as she chooses to make her wings form on her back. She also has enhanced vision and strength, as well as the ability to either partially or fully shift between griffin and human forms (such as growing only claws, wings etc.)

Weaknesses:
Anything that might overwhelm her vision (Extreme light, too much chaos), Seeing her mother weakens her mentally (will be explained later), having her wings or tail wounded brings her extreme pain compared to most wounds.

Flying, Exploring, Baking (though she won't admit it), Having Collections, Hoodies, Her dog

Dislikes:
Being in one place for too long, Her mother, Seeing other families, Cats, Throwing stuff away

Personality:
Arys is a very wondrous woman, who enjoys collecting trinkets and asking questions. Lots of questions. She usually listens more than she talks, but she's not shy. She is very calm most of the time, however when her family or past (this will be explained later in the story) are brought up in any conversation, she immediately shuts it down. Now, she spends her days wondering from city to city and everything in between, doing odd jobs and collecting small things in her satchel.

Bio:
Her past is for you to discover during the story :)

I'm sorry, I thought I replied to this. She sounds cool! Is there anything else you'd like to discuss before starting the roleplay?

Did you want to start or should I? Do you want to find her frozen or run into your character?

My character could find your character frozen, but it would make more sense for me to start if that's the case. Should I make an RP forum or do you want to just PM the RP?

Back
Top Bottom