Either Needed Aspida Puzl (Custom Sci-Fi Setting, Two Possible Plots)

Currently reading:
Either Needed Aspida Puzl (Custom Sci-Fi Setting, Two Possible Plots)

Which plot do you prefer?

• Humans!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Uplifted!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Local time
Today 6:04 AM
Hello all, name is Mythy! I'm new here with some plots for a custom setting of mine, if you'd give it a gander~

Aspida Puzl is a shield world that is made of 24 regions puzzled together. Every region is the size of an inhabitable planet and is home to a single "uplifted" race, placed there by the Creators. With the uplifted living on the inside of the hollow sphere, and a thick shell between them and the outside world, for many generations the only conflict the races would have was with one another.

But now, the shell has been breached, and the enemy is coming...

-----

In one plot, the Player Characters will all be humans (genetically, some may be modified slightly to make an "elven" character, for example) who awaken from cryo/hypersleep in a place none of them know. They know their names, and have their personality and general skills, but any working knowledge of the world (including inhabitants), or their past (if any), is gone. They will have a telepathic link with one another when willing, and will have all shared a premonition of a world being destroyed — as well as the feeling that they must stop it from happening.

The other plot will involve the Player Characters being members of the uplifted races. They will be grouped and send to delve dungeons and help build camaraderie between the races and regions in order to fight back against the threat from outside the shell, the Epitaph. (This will require more pre-game lore knoledge)

This will take place in a stetting of mine called "Aspida Puzl", and if you are interested in the above plot(s), please feel free to gander at the lore and races. (There's Quite a bit)

Also, if interested, please let me know in a post below, along with which plot you prefer and any questions or comments!

-----

There will be no system used, and dice rolls are not likely unless players desire them.

Hoping for at least 3, maybe 5 or so players

I will welcome anyone and everyone so long as they are respectful and engaged both IC and in the OOC Thread.

Depending on the amount of players I get, I will either solely GM or I will also play a character. Players will be asked to play a single character, though if more is desired I may allow for that as well. Players can create and utilize minor NPCs for small scenes.

I will ask for at least two paragraphs in most cases, and posts that will push the plot/story/interactions forward. Players will be allowed to play minor scene NPCs, and NPCs related to their character (if any).

I prefer at least one post a week, but more is always nice. However, I know that life can get in the way, and if this occurs I only ask that you let me know that you need a hiatus.

Two paragraphs as a minimum length, with third-person past-tense preferred as a style.

Back
Top Bottom