Unspecified Assistance Needed, Indeed...

Currently reading:
Unspecified Assistance Needed, Indeed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel of Mercy

Angel of Mercy
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 8:18 AM
Reply via PM only, Please do not SPAM this thread as some folk often feel the urge to do. I like to keep this thread clean for my depraved, perverse thoughts alone...

Please note: my weekends and most evenings are pretty busy with family-life so I tend to have a much slower post rate (if I post at all). During the day, Mon-Fri, I try to post daily.

I'm a switch who is equally comfortable as sub or Dom. I can be picky at times about who I RP with so please don't be offended if I pass on a given story. Also I tend to prefer playing out FxF RPs with female players.

I tend to stick to the 2-3 paragraph rule, however as long as I get one meaningful paragraph back I'm usually happy.

I like realistic Face Claims for modern stories as much as possible, though I'm fine with anime or art-type Face Claims for Fantasy or other type stories.

SMUT is encouraged. A story without SMUT is like a day without sunshine. Anywhere from 20/80 % to 50/50 % ratio works for me but I prefer a slow build over jumping to the smut in the first post.

If we start moving an RP along, and you want to change things up or add a major NPC or make some kind of modification, PLEASE talk to me first! Nothing kills my interest more that to suddenly have to deal with something I care very little for.

And remember, do not post in this thread, contact me via PM if interested!

If you find yourself struggling with posting please let me know. If you feel like dropping out, please let me know, I'm a big girl, I can take it. And please, if I decide to show you the same consideration by telling you please be understanding. Sometimes it just doesn't work.

There are a few story ideas below, otherwise hit me up and maybe we can brainstorm something together. I'm into Post-Apocalyptic, Star Wars/ Sci-Fi, Slice of Life and Fantasy, but I'm also open to most genres except superhero and supernaturals.

Blacked
Modern, Slice of Life
Tag: MxF, Other, BBC, Kinks, Master/Slave, etc...
I've been kind of obsessed with interracial stories lately, so I'm looking for a partner who might be interested in such a story. Dominant male/sub female. I'm willing to play either role.
MC: Either Role
Looking For: Either Role

Hot for Teacher
Genre: Modern, Slice of Life
Tag: MxF, Student/Teacher, Dom/sub
Description: You guessed it, another teacher/student RP. In this RP idea I'm looking to play a confident male 18 year old high school student with a dominant personality versus a submissive female teacher. Nuff said.
MC: The 18 year old male student (Willing to change things around if requested)
Looking For: Someone to play the female teacher

The Human Princess and the Elven Ranger
Genre: Medieval Fantasy
Tag: FxF (possibly Fx Futa/Shemale or even MxF)
Description: A young noblewoman has been married off by her father, a man who has been nothing but cruel to her since her mother died many years ago. Her new husband is little better, and his mother is even worse. She lives a life of sadness and misery until she meets the lovely elven ranger. The ranger travels through the town every other week and the two never miss an opportunity to meet and before long they develop a close bond. So close in fact that the ranger encourages the young noblewomen to run away with her. Will she leave her old life behind and run with the ranger into the wild unknown? This story is meant to be set in my Parryatis world.
MC: I envision myself playing the ranger, but would be willing to play the noblewoman.
Looking For: Either

Kirkwood Revisited:
Tag: FxFxM, FxFxF (Three Players)
Description: Three seemingly normal villagers from the village of Kirkwood are suddenly awakened with magical powers after an earthquake causes a rift to open up, revealing ancient ruins. The earthquake and the awakenings are believed to be an ill-omen as dark things start to creep in the night all around the village. I expect this story to involve a quest, some adventure and lots of three-way smut. The idea was original set in my Parryatis world but it can be in any nondescript medieval fantasy world.
MC: One of the villagers
Looking For: Looking for two players to play a M and a F or two Fs.

Girls Gone Wild:
Genre: Modern, Kinky-Slice of Life
Tag: MxF, FxF, Groups
Description: Perhaps you've seen the videos? Then you have an idea of what this is about. For those who don't imagine a small time internet streaming producer looking to hire college girls to make explicit videos for a significant amount of money. Once the money starts to pour in the videos get more explicit. Quite simple.
MC: I would play the recruiter and any additional characters as required.
Looking For: Someone to play a young college woman looking to make a few extra bucks by being on camera.

The Girl Who Would be Queen:
Tag: Epic, Good vs Evil, FxF or FxM
Description: At the very young age of 6 years old, the Princess was entrusted to her protector, who was ordered by the kind to take his daughter to a far away village. Reluctantly the protector complies and he sneaks the girl away using old secret passages out of the palace and city to the countryside. By the end of that very day the evil tyrant takes the royal palace and puts the royal family to death. His army of darkness Flows through the country until every corner has fallen up to the great river. Many years later a rider comes to the protector to inform him it's time to fulfill the prophecy. The Princess must unite the tribes and retake what is rightfully hers. This story idea is vague and perhaps a bit cliché, but I think it would be a fun epic-like storyline to write about. Looking for someone to help build the story.
MC: I was thinking of playing the protector but I would be open to playing the Princess.
Looking For: Someone to take on the other role.

The Little Drummer Girl:
Genre: Modern, Spy/Espionage
Tag: FxF, FxM, Other
Description: She was a small time actress, very talented but undiscovered, and to some undesirable. She struggles to get by working whatever job she can get to survive... But one days he is discovered, but not by some Hollywood talent agent... No, she's discovered by an international Spy agency who capture her and offer her the role of a lifetime... Or possibly one that will her to her an early death.
MC: I would play the Agency agents and most NPCs.
Looking For: Looking for someone to take on the role of the young actress.

The Pandemic:
Genre: Modern
Description: The pandemic has hit the world hard, with 75% of the world's population already dead and new stains of the virus coming along fast and furious. But a vaccine is created in a secret lab and entrusted to two soldiers, to deliver to someone who can mass produce it to save the rest of the world's population. Of course, the vaccine isn't as secret as they would like and rogue factions have decided to try and take it by force for their own nefarious purposes. The two soldiers must travel quickly as the vaccine will only stay good for so long... Can they reach their destination in time to save the world?
MC: One of the two soldiers
Looking For: Someone to play the second soldier in this post-apocalyptic-like world.

The Burden of Faith
Tag: FxM or FxF or other, Low-magic, Dark-Heroic-Fantasy
Description: Looking to write a story about a Princess in exile who is about to lead a mercenary/allied army to reclaim her throne. I've often written about the escape of one such princess, but for this I would like to start at the point where she's gathered allies and is about to begin her campaign to retake her ancestral lands and take her rightful place upon the throne.
MC: I would be willing to play either the Princess or one of her trusted Knights (or other warrior/rogue/sorcerer type).
Looking For: Someone to collaborate with

For those who are interested, here's the link to the World of Parryatis, in the Bard's Tales section, a few basic story synopsis are located there as well:
https://writerssanctum.com/threads/parryatis-my-medieval-playground.5559/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom