Attack on Titan Role Player Request

Currently reading:
Attack on Titan Role Player Request

Local time
Tomorrow 10:36 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
Hey there!

I will try to keep this simple, short and sweet!

• I am a 24 year old female very interested in a long-term Attack on Titan role play. I would prefer to double up with oc x cannon characters. I would also prefer to only role play with other women as it makes me the most comfortable! I am open to all gender pairings! I would prefer to have Levi Ackerman as my love interest because I'm basic.
  • I only do descriptive role playing, and I usually do a minimum of ten desktop lines; mostly because I like to think of myself as a pretty expressive writer, and I find it more enjoyable when a scene is set, an emotion is felt and an action is detailed.
  • In regards to NSFW, please tell me what you are and are not comfortable with; I, myself, am up for almost anything. I am open to all NSFW topics (expect for the obvious ones, which I don't think I need to state). For the sake of my own comfort, please, honestly, be over the age of 20 (MINIMUM). I will not role play with anyone younger, even if these topics are not incorporated. I just don't feel very comfortable roleplaying with anyone much younger than I am.
  • Activity! I work Mon-Fri from 9am-5pm, this means I can be quite lethargic and my replies may not be at their peak, or I mightn't even reply at all on one day. However, I like to think that I can get a single reply out daily, and I will try my best not to leave more than a two-day gap between my responses. However, if you are a role-player who has an extremely busy day-to-day life that keeps you from replying up to a week or even longer, while I understand this, I don't think we will be compatible as I struggle to keep 'in-the-zone' with these sorts of long lapses, especially since re-familiarizing myself with everything gets super tedious over time
Please let me know if you would be interested!

Back
Top Bottom