Back from the dead (Long-term)

chrysalism

Serf
Local time
Today 6:34 PM
Pronouns
she/her
Greetings, all. It's been a minute.

After several failed attempts to get my hobby-of-old up and running again, I'm lowering my own personal standards; I'm just eager to write. In the spirit of directness, I'll keep the rules brief.
  • Must be over 21. I'm almost thirty, enough said.
  • M/F only for our central pairing; otherwise I'm very LGBTQ+ friendly and am happy to explore potential supporting role relationships.
  • Third-person, past-tense only. On that note, I expect literate (as in its true definition) grammar.
  • I'm looking to write as a female lead. I'll play any and all characters otherwise. I don't double in the "you scratch my back, I scratch yours" sense, but I will write large casts of characters.
  • Quality over quantity, I can't emphasize this enough. I'm looking for an average post to be a couple paragraphs, but I'm not in the same place mentally where I can churn out novellas like I used to. Maybe when I'm inspired I'll spin one up, but I'd prefer there be no expectations of such and I'll reciprocate as much.
  • I'm looking for dark, twisted stories. If those aren't your cup of tea we probably aren't a good match.
  • Near limitless; I'll follow any and all of yours, we can discuss more one on one.
  • Don't be weird. This might be a strange rule, but I've been roleplaying for twenty years-plus now; in that time I've had people (being a woman, most of the time by men) get creepy plenty enough. In case it staves off any that may read this: I'm engaged to my soulmate and couldn't be happier with my real life, don't waste your time.
  • No furries; this is pretty much my only hard line.
Now, for roleplay ideas; if you have an idea that fits the same 'vibe' of what I'm looking for, feel free to suggest it. If any of the pairings interest you, let me know and I mayhave an idea for it.

. Demon/Human
. Satan/Human
. Vampire/Human
. Supervillain/Hero (or sidekick)

. Queen/Spymaster
. Hades/Persephone

. Mafia member/Law's family
. Cult leader/Sacrifice
. Stalker/Victim (think 'You')

. Arcane
. Baldur's Gate 3
. Game of Thrones/ASOIAF