Unspecified BadBunny's Third RT [craving a Witcher RP]

Currently reading:
Unspecified BadBunny's Third RT [craving a Witcher RP]

BadBunny42

Shut-in, fiction-junkie goblin
Local time
Yesterday 11:33 PM
Hi there! I'm Bunny! I have been RPing for over a decade and I like to think I'm a pretty competent writer. I have two other RTs in the male and female sections but I thought I'd make one here as well. I hope I can interest some of you! Please feel free to send me a PM!

-Witcher AU where women can be witchers
-Witcher AU set in modern times
-Cyberpunk 2077

'Bunny facts!
-Constantly sleep deprived (from writing!)
-Amateur chef
-Detail oriented writer/world builder
-Amateur illustrator: art showcase
-Wants to be your friend!

What I'm looking for:
-Someone who can write a few paragraphs with good grammar and a flare for dramatic and vibrant characters and settings!
-Someone willing to talk to me OOC to plan our RP, expand our setting and character details, and generally just get to know each other! I love world building and sometimes I go a little overboard with it but ultimately I just want someone enthusiastic.
-Happiness. Aren't we all?

Plots, yo!

1. A warrior queen looking to conquer new territory has met her match, arriving at the borders of a nation that could give her forces a serious fight. The wise king of the opposing nation, unwilling to sacrifice the lives of his soldiers, proposes a peaceful solution by offering his son/daughter in marriage. (Arranged marriage type thing. Fantasy elements.)

2. The galaxy is threatened by a massive conflict: an all powerful empire seeks to dominate every planet with the use of an unprecedented super weapon. The super weapon's only weakness resides in the mind of a scientist involved in its construction who has been transported to a supermax prison called The Pit, a subterranean warren where prisoners are predominantly left to their own devices, prevented from escaping because the surface of the prison planet is perpetually frozen. A resistance operative is sent to infiltrate the prison and locate the scientist to learn of the super-weapon's weakness but the rebels have no exit plan for them. The rebel operative must recruit unlikely allies from within the prison's population to effect an escape. (I'm envisioning a cross between the prison in Guardians of the Galaxy and Crematoria from Chronicles of Riddick with the dark yet endearing humor of the Borderlands games).

3. Set between 1500s-1830s (Pirates of the Caribbean times), our story follows the survivor of a shipwreck washing up on the shores of a previously undiscovered Island in the South Pacific. The island seems to be shrouded from the tides of time, dinosaurs and other great beasts roaming its many forests. In the mountains, a nation of dinosaur riding humans reigns, the island's many waterways and wetlands controlled by a loose conglomerate of mer-folk. And in the heart of the forest, a bloodthirsty evil dwells. Will the survivor be able to brave the island's many threats? (I'm envisioning a pairing between the survivor and a dino rider or mer-person. Or both if we want to get saucy! ;))

4. A sci-fi found family dynamic set aboard a space ship and exploring the relationships between various crew members while also involving a larger, overarching plot to be determined by us (I have a couple ideas so we can see what clicks). I have a whole roster of characters to populate the crew with but I'd like my partner for this to be able to double up as well. Would involve juggling several roles.

Fandoms
There are a few fandoms I would like to play in but I'm only interested in original characters and plots. I just like the settings.
-Witcher (I like the AU where women can be witchers too)
-Star Wars (It's probably no surprise that I often play a Mandalorian but I prefer the version of the culture Karen Traviss developed in the clone commando novels)
-Cyberpunk 2077

[[That's all the plots I got for this thread so far. More will be added as I think of them! Feel free to suggest your own, too. I'm open to any ideas you may have!]]

If you would like to RP with me, just send me a PM!

I hope to hear from you soon!

PS. please don't just send me a PM with one line along the lines of "I want an RP with you." I'd like to know a little about you and maybe the ideas you're interested in; cravings and the like. How you introduce yourself tells me about the kind of partner you'll be. Sell yourself a little!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom