MxF Ballad Of Euphemia

Currently reading:
MxF Ballad Of Euphemia

DarkGenesis96

Darcy Tyler
Local time
Today 2:45 AM
[Plot]

Euphemia Shaw is a young woman who dreams of being an author - a daunting task for women of her era.

Born to Rowan Shaw, a Baron and close friend of the King, and Beatrice Shaw, a kind woman with hope for change, Euphemia was raised to be a proper young woman. She was taught that women were meant to be seen and not heard, nothing more than decorations hanging off of their husband's arm. They were homemakers and child bearers.

This all changes when Euphemia, often referred to as Effie, meets a young general serving under her father's harsh command. It's love at first sight. But, Rowan promises Effie to the Prince, a cruel man with a womanizing streak and forbids the budding romance between Effie and Y/C.

With the help of her mother, Effie and Y/C begin a secret affair despite her engagement. Can they keep their love a secret or will it all come tumbling down? Will they be able to change not only their futures but the futures of women all around them?

Perhaps tragedy will strike...

⊱ ─────────────────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ─────────────────── ⊰

I need a Male Character in the age range of 27-32.

ʀᴜʟᴇs

× 18+ only as there will be graphic/explicit violence, language, and possibly smut
»—————————–✄
× Advanced Literate / 2+ Paragraph replies in 3rd Person Only
»—————————–✄
× Drop a Character Bio [I literally only need their name, age, and a bit about their personality] and sample of your writing in the comments or in PM. If you use a character image, please refrain from using Realistic Images.
»—————————–✄
× I am a fairly busy person, juggling work, school, and a relationship. I am usually online, but will not always be able to reply. Expect about 2 - 5 replies a week.

Back
Top Bottom