Be still, my ever beating heart!

Currently reading:
Be still, my ever beating heart!

Do you think Shannon can find some new friends?

• I sure hope so.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Eh, maybe.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Absolutely!

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Nope! Not a chance in hell.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Local time
Today 11:59 PM
Hello! My name is Shannon Chesterton. I've been writing for years but my specialty lies in creating a character. For years I've lived online as well, a varied chameleon of sorts. I've told so many lies to so many people in regards to who I am and why I write. It's here I hope to find out the real answer for myself.

It's a heart pounding change but I hope to make it through and show everyone who I really am with my detailed characters and somewhat passable storytelling!

I like to think I can fit my style into any situation be it fantasy or slice of life but my real talent comes from how detailed I seem to be when I create a character. I can't leave a single detail out and I put my heart into every precious child that my brain concocts, you might be surprised! So if you see me around, shoot me a PM and let's talk! Get to know me and write with me why don't cha? Then maybe we can surprise each other!

Romantic roleplay is my specialty but I shine when surrounded by a group of nice people. Let's all get together yea?

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

As they say in script writing, it's all about what someone wants and what they have to do to get it.
I'm a massive fan of character creation myself. Looking forward to what you come up with!
Welcome to the site!

Back
Top Bottom